MonitorBee is surveillance monitor app for home and business security.
It offers secure video surveillance and video stream from IP cameras, NVRs,DVRs. Watch real time webcam video stream on your mobile. Monitor home, baby, business, traffic.
MonitorBee video surveillance app main features:
- Real time video in few modes
- Two way audio for Axis and few other cameras
- Protected secure access with two levels, encrypted with the top industrial standard
- Move, control and zoom the cameras remotely (swipes, buttons) - full PTZ controls overlay
- Add, save and edit camera parameters
- Compatible with single or multi-server systems
- Watch private or public cameras around the world
- SSL support
- Support for landscape & portrait mode.
- Snapshot capability (while viewing stream) to save to your local photo
gallery. View and e-mail from there;
- Device listing for easy access to control page;
- No PC or server required for application. Direct control between application and hardware appliance.
- Several widgets for direct control on the screen included with the app
- plenty of settings for image manipulation
Free 24/7 technical email support;
Free updates / bug fixes / new features;
No monthly / annual subscriptions;
Compatible with widest range of ip security cameras, DVR and NVR. The list is extended consistently:
3S Vision Surveillance
A1 Webcams TritonHD DVR
Airship New DVR
Blue Cherry DVR
BV USA DVR
CIP 06 Series
Chubb DVR Univision
Dvr USA ViewMaster
Hunt Electric Ltd
Icantek Ip Camera
JDL Core Server
Logic Vigil Server
Motion for linux
Remote Eyes DVR
SD Avanced/Excel Dvr
SECuRET for Android
TSM CCTV DVR 1800
Vitek EH Series DVR
keywords: video surveillance, camera monitor, network camera, home, security, CCTV, DVR, NVR, PVR, ipview, webcam, spy, spycam, security, theft prevention, pan tilt zoom
web site : http://www.monitorbee.com
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/monitorbee
Facebook page : http://m.facebook.com/pages/monitorBee/179230758767697
no ads after in-app purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bad UI, doesn't work with my cameras although listed as compatible
The UI is pretty bad both visually and in usability. The KB covers part of the setup lines and they don't scroll, so you have to keep closing it. Nothing is really intuitive. I have still to find the "edit camera" function after looking through all the menus. It doesn't work with my Grandstream cameras even though they are listed as compatible.
Aviosys 9100 streams. CHOPPY
It's free and works with my video server but the stream is extremely choppy. This app has absolutely no support and the developer website is useless.
DON'T BUY THIS APP
I never have the time to leave reviews but felt it necessary to write a review. When I first go this app I thought it was great. Then it started to shut down by itself and now the image stream from the cameras start flashing all different colors and I can't see anything. The worse part is that I have taken screen shots and sent the info to monitor bee on two different occasions and they didn't reply. Support is nonexistent. Don't waste your money.
The developer, Smart Mobile Solutions, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Smart Mobile Solutions
- 1.8 MB
Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Smart Mobile Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Space for 4 Cameras $4.99
- Space for 5 Cameras $5.99
- Space for 10 Cameras $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.