Monkey Junior is currently the #1 Learn-to-read program with millions of happy learners and counting. Children can learn 6 languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, and Vietnamese.
Monkey Junior has built a massive and comprehensive lesson system so children are always ready to learn every day. Each lesson lasts around 10 minutes, and children can learn one or more lessons each day. No preparation required for parents. It is fast, fun, and effective.
The curriculum in each language is divided into different levels, each of which guides your little readers to learn from individual words and phrases to complete sentences along with a wide range of phonics rules. Children can simultaneously learn proper pronunciation, how to combine tones to form words, how to recognize whole words, and how to apply recently learned words to particular situations.
Not only do your children improve their vocabulary and their pronunciation but they will also be enriched with encyclopedic knowledge. Our reading program covers 30+ topics familiar to kids, ranging from basic topics such as animals, actions, body parts, and things at home to advanced ones such as occupations, businesses, and science.
Our reading program uses sight, sound, and touch to keep your children engaged in the whole lesson. We have a huge multimedia library with 48,000 images, and 16,000 interactive videos that are used to illustrate all words and sentences. Monkey Junior also provides a collection of diverse interactive games and prize stickers after each lesson that definitely attract and inspire children when they use the program.
Monkey Junior is proudly considered one of the most comprehensive programs available to teach children to read.
- Subscribe to unlock unlimited access to all lessons in multiple languages.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Monkey Junior.
- Learn multiple languages
- 5,500+ lessons in total
- 3,000 categorized words; 6,000 sentences illustrated by 8,000 images and videos in each curriculum
- Text highlighted along with audio
- Interactive educational games
- Stickers as a reward after each lesson
- Multiple profiles supported
- No advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is “Education starts at birth.” We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped millions of children become confident early readers, and we can help your kids be one too.
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service
Improve UI/UX to make Monkey Junior more user friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great as foreign language supplement
My 5 year old loves the Spanish. It's not enough to learn a foreign language by itself, but it is a great supplement to other language instruction. The flash cards use mostly high quality photos and only a few cartoony illustrations. Only a few lessons are included for free. But if you like the format, buying the entire lesson pack is a bargain compared to other programs.
These few lines are to inform you that my three year old daughter is enjoying this program immensely. I purchased the app a few days ago, and she has learned so many words. She enjoys the games specially the one she has to pop the balloon to identifying the word that’s inside. Although my daughter and I like the program, we seem to notice that you do not depict Afro Americans, or Asians in your pictures. Maybe you can obtain pictures of people of other ethnicity and incorporate them into the app. so that children of other ethnic backgrounds can see some identification.
I could have given a 5 Star rating because my daughter is enjoying and learning at the same time, but I give it a 3 Star because her ethnicity is not represented in the app. If this is changed I will gladly upgrade my rating.
My 20 month old asks for Spanish everyday!
If my child were older I would give a 5 star but she can’t read yet so when it asks to match the word to the picture she just randomly presses buttons unless I read it to her. But it reviews the word after she presses the right one and it is good for her to hear all the words even if she can’t read them. She begs to play everyday and loves popping the bubbles! She even started repeating the words! I’m so thankful she’s learning Spanish and it is so fun for her! Great for long car rides and potty time too :)
- EARLY START CO., LTD.
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Early Start Co. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- All Languages $4.99
- All Languages $4.99
- All courses in all levels (US) $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.