Monkey Junior is currently the #1 Learn-to-read program with millions of happy learners and counting. Children can learn 6 languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, and Vietnamese.
Monkey Junior has built a massive and comprehensive lesson system so children are always ready to learn every day. Each lesson lasts around 10 minutes, and children can learn one or more lessons each day. No preparation required for parents. It is fast, fun, and effective.
The curriculum in each language is divided into different levels, each of which guides your little readers to learn from individual words and phrases to complete sentences along with a wide range of phonics rules. Children can simultaneously learn proper pronunciation, how to combine tones to form words, how to recognize whole words, and how to apply recently learned words to particular situations.
Not only do your children improve their vocabulary and their pronunciation but they will also be enriched with encyclopedic knowledge. Our reading program covers 30+ topics familiar to kids, ranging from basic topics such as animals, actions, body parts, and things at home to advanced ones such as occupations, businesses, and science.
Our reading program uses sight, sound, and touch to keep your children engaged in the whole lesson. We have a huge multimedia library with 48,000 images, and 16,000 interactive videos that are used to illustrate all words and sentences. Monkey Junior also provides a collection of diverse interactive games and prize stickers after each lesson that definitely attract and inspire children when they use the program.
Monkey Junior is proudly considered one of the most comprehensive programs available to teach children to read.
- Subscribe to unlock unlimited access to all lessons in multiple languages.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Monkey Junior.
- Learn multiple languages
- 5,500+ lessons in total
- 3,000 categorized words; 6,000 sentences illustrated by 8,000 images and videos in each curriculum
- Text highlighted along with audio
- Interactive educational games
- Stickers as a reward after each lesson
- Multiple profiles supported
- No advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is “Education starts at birth.” We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped millions of children become confident early readers, and we can help your kids be one too.
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service
Improve UI/UX to make Monkey Junior more user friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing…. I love it !!!!!
it’s amazing it shows kids how to learn about all types of thing in different types of languages. In this case my kids learnt french and they had a blast leaning every night before going to bed the would get the computer out and practice and they would be on it for about an hour before going to sleep, they absoulutely adore it and now they can even speak it and well i’m jealous since i am having a bit of a hard time understanding them.I guuess it’s my turn to learn a different language too :)
Good material, but can’t use with mutiple Mac users
We have this on a Mac that is normally offline, since we don’t have fast Internet. We took the computer to a location with fast internet and spent several hours downloading all the lessons. But upon returning home, we discovered that only the original Mac user can access the downloaded lessons. We want to have our daughter in her own protected Mac account. Alas, all other Mac users (as opposed to inside-the-app profiles) require redownloading hundreds of megabytes of lesson files.
Also, despite purchasing the whole US lesson kit, there is no way to download all the lessons at once. You have to navigate to each of the fifteen lessons and download them, which takes about ten minutes each on a fast Internet connection, and has to be baby-sat during the process. This is not good app design for multiple users!
Great learning app
My son is loving this app so far. cant wait to see how far he can advance with it. Thank you for a great product. would be nice if they would give the child more time to read the word before saying it or when doing the word review they went a bit slower to allow the child to read the words.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.