Monkey Junior is currently the #1 Learn-to-read application for fresh young learners (aged 0-10). Our biggest strength is to help a child memorize a massive amount of vocabulary by applying early education approaches and a systematic learning path. Monkey Junior is the perfect start to every child's learning journey. In Monkey Junior, children can learn 6 languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian and Vietnamese.
Monkey Junior has a complete and comprehensive lesson system that is ready for children to learn every day. Each lesson lasts around 10 minutes, and children can learn multiple lessons each day. No preparation required for parents. It is fast, fun, and effective.
The curriculum in each language is divided into different levels, each of which guides your little readers to learn from individual words and phrases to complete sentences along with a wide range of phonics rules. Children can simultaneously learn proper pronunciation, how to combine tones to form words, how to recognize whole words and how to apply recently learned words to particular situations.
Not only do your children improve their vocabulary and their pronunciation, but they will also be enriched with encyclopedic knowledge. Our reading program covers 30+ topics familiar to kids, ranging from basic topics such as animals, actions, body parts and things at home to advanced ones such as occupations, businesses and science.
Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your children engaged during the lesson. We have a huge multimedia library with 48,000 images as well as 16,000 interactive videos that are used to illustrate words and sentences. Monkey Junior also provides a collection of diverse interactive games and stickers after each lesson that definitely excite and inspire children when they use the program.
Monkey Junior is proudly considered one of the most comprehensive programs available to teach children to read.
- Subscribe to unlock unlimited access to all lessons in multiple languages.
- Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The cost of the renewal will be announced and account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Monkey Junior.
- Learn multiple languages
- 5500+ lessons in total
- 3000 categorized words, 6000 sentences illustrated by 8000 images and videos in each curriculum
- Text highlighted along with audio
- Interactive educational games
- Stickers as a reward after each lesson
- Up to 03 profiles supported with one subscription
- No advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is “Education starts at birth.” We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped millions of children become confident early readers, and we can help your kids become ones too.
You have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performance of the app is optimized
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 20 month old asks for Spanish everyday!
If my child were older I would give a 5 star but she can’t read yet so when it asks to match the word to the picture she just randomly presses buttons unless I read it to her. But it reviews the word after she presses the right one and it is good for her to hear all the words even if she can’t read them. She begs to play everyday and loves popping the bubbles! She even started repeating the words! I’m so thankful she’s learning Spanish and it is so fun for her! Great for long car rides and potty time too :)
These few lines are to inform you that my three year old daughter is enjoying this program immensely. I purchased the app a few days ago, and she has learned so many words. She enjoys the games specially the one she has to pop the balloon to identifying the word that’s inside. Although my daughter and I like the program, we seem to notice that you do not depict Afro Americans, or Asians in your pictures. Maybe you can obtain pictures of people of other ethnicity and incorporate them into the app. so that children of other ethnic backgrounds can see some identification.
I could have given a 5 Star rating because my daughter is enjoying and learning at the same time, but I give it a 3 Star because her ethnicity is not represented in the app. If this is changed I will gladly upgrade my rating.
Great as foreign language supplement
My 5 year old loves the Spanish. It's not enough to learn a foreign language by itself, but it is a great supplement to other language instruction. The flash cards use mostly high quality photos and only a few cartoony illustrations. Only a few lessons are included for free. But if you like the format, buying the entire lesson pack is a bargain compared to other programs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EARLY START CO., LTD.
- 142.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Early Start Co. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- All Languages $4.99
- All Languages $4.99
- All courses in all levels (US) $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.