Your mission: beat the evil rogue, Mean Monkey, to Banana Cradle and return the stolen ancient treasures to their rightful place. You are embarking on a dangerous journey and only your math skills can save you from the nasty obstacles that lie in your way.
Use numbers as your ammo - but you must be quick! Travel to the enchanted islands of arithmetics and test your skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Every equation you solve brings you closer to victory.
Making math fun for kids and grownups alike, Monkey Math - Jetpack Adventure features:
- 65 levels across addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Conquer new obstacles in every level
- Collect coins to buy additional outfits with special powers
- Heaps of unique background sceneries, in beautiful and vibrant graphics
- Animated comic strip at the end of each stage
- Correct answer is revealed after multiple failed attempts
- Levels become progressively harder so players advance at their own pace
Download Monkey Math - Jetpack Adventure once and play it on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Available in multiple languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian and Danish.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great learning fun!
This app is a great learning tool for math. It helped my son with his math confidence and speed, which is a daunting task indeed. I really like how this game challenges and engages him too.
Best app potential few caveats
No ability to skip levels or save progress by account or cloud. So you start over with every new device. If you could skip up somehow, that's an easier fix than account syncing, but syncing is preferable since you earn coins and it's demotivating to lose them for no reason.
Other than that it is the best speed math drill game. But those limitations I mentioned have killed my child's mother initial interest and love for the game.
Also it's a REALLY BIG app and iOS says it needs to be updated to not slow down your iPad.
It's a start...
This has the possibility to be a pretty fun learning game. It is fun, but the learning is limited. Two improvements come immediately to mind...
1. The ability to set differing speeds for different players.
2. The ability to customize the facts practiced for each player.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.