The #1 preschool game in the app store. Learn and have fun by helping monkey pack lunch! Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is a collection of seven exciting educational games for your preschooler (ages 2 to 5).
*** FEATURES ***
-7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, shapes, sizes, matching, and differences.
-Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
-Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
-Animated Stickers! Kids get sticker rewards to encourage their progress.
-Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
-Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1. COLORS. This picky monkey only likes fruit of a certain color, touch only the color they like to pack the lunchbox. Teaches colors, color names, and grouping.
2. MATCHING. Match pairs of fruit hidden behind the cards to pack lunch for this monkey.
3. COUNTING. Count off the fruit the monkey is looking for to fill up the lunchbox. Teaches numbers and counting.
4. LETTERS. This monkey only wants fruit that starts with a certain letter, pick the fruit that starts with that letter. Teaches letters and letter sounds.
5. PUZZLE. This monkey's fruit broke into pieces! How odd! Put it back together for them. Teaches shapes and pattern recognition.
6. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. Help the monkey spot the fruit that looks different, or is a different size. Teaches patterns, bigger, and smaller.
7. SHAPES. Help the monkey find the fruit in the shapes.
Have some comments on our apps? We'd love to hear it! Want to find out what we're doing next? Come visit us:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
Bug fixes and performance improvements for smoother play, have fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don't understand why this game doesn't get promoted more by Apple. It's the best most consistent preschool App in the store. It teaches young kids basic reasoning skills and keeps them entertained with a simple to play interface. Love this and the other games by the same company. I'd choose this for my kids before some terrible character based App any day.
Easy to use and fun for 2 year olds
With a little practice, my 2 year old can play this app on her own. Love the variety of little games to learn colors, shapes, letters and counting. I wish they would occasionally add new content or mini games.
Monkey lunch box is great!
Both my grandchildren love this app! They started when they were 2 years old. It’s delightfully fun, colorful and nice to see all the lunch objects are realistic, healthy fruits and veggies instead of candy that most kids' apps cater too. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.