Welcome to Monkey Stories - the huge digital library for kids aged 2 - 8 that delivers a vast collection of interactive and leveled picture stories, guided lessons and audiobooks with new content added weekly.
Let your child explore our world of stories and interactive activities with beautiful illustrations, lively sound effect and interesting games - a world that inspires a love of reading and ignites the imagination, and simultaneously develops essential language skills.
INTERACTIVE PICTURE BOOKS
Our 500+ ebooks are categorized into levels with guidance from the Common Core State Standards and have a wide range of topics that your little readers will definitely fall in love with such as fairytales, folktales, poems, plants, animals, family and friends …All stories are beautifully illustrated and lively animated, which are suitable for children in preschool, kindergarten and primary school.
Monkey Stories allows kids to interact with the content of the story in an unique way that it never happens before. Your little one can touch different items on the page and the name of the touched objects or characters will be displayed. Not only that, some objects or characters will become animated when being touched as well. That will help the beginning readers to learn vocabulary and understand the plot of the story better.
100+ guided lessons in Monkey Stories are divided into 3 levels, including Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1. All activities in the lessons are tailored to age group and the language receptive ability of children, aligned with Common Core State Standard.
More than 1,000 activities are instructed in English and are designed to let children play to learn, which helps them engage, enjoy learning English and eventually use English naturally. Monkey Stories’ guided lesson are similar to those used in the classroom, guaranteeing that children will not only be more interested in learning English, but also develop essential skills for higher English levels.
Our 100+ audiobooks collect best stories that all kids love and be inspired, including tales from the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen…, famous fables and moral stories. All audiobooks have lively sound effects, music and multiple narrators that are not only fun, but also stimulate children’s imagination.
Monkey Stories has no advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites. Your little readers can explore with you, or on their own in a safe and secure online educational environment.
- New content added every week
- Education game-based activities
- Read-to-Me in EVERY story, with word highlighting to help young readers
- Allow your children to record the story with their voice and save it as a video
- Interactive touch to objects in each picture page that supports comprehensive reading
- Audiobooks play at screen saver
- Align with Common Core State Standard
- Get Started for FREE! No subscription needed!
- Offline access
- No advertising or pop-up ads
- Subscribe for just $3.99/month to unlock unlimited access
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Best illustrated and animated children's stories. High-quality guided lessons. Interesting audiobooks
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
TERM OF USE
Improve UI/UX to make Monkey Stories more user friendly.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good so far!
Have not used it for a long time but so far… impressed;
good interactions; ability to click on images and hear the words;
I use this for work all time.
I bought the life time membership. I am a drama teacher that teaches in ESL schools by profession and I travel around my area and teach at a number if different schools. I teach from Kindie to Highschool and I have to say for story drama this is super helpful. I think it really shines in ESL enviorments. The software can be a little unreliable every now and again. The stories can be a tad boring. And I really wish they would add more animated stories. I feel they have gotten a little lazy about that. But it overall is a great app always getting story updates and it was worth every penny.
This was great when I first tried, so we subscribed. About a month into the 6 months purchased, it no longer will open. Sometimes it will open but at least 9 out of 10 times it just quits while trying to launch or says it can’t locate my subscription and restoring fails to work. I’ve sent in a support message, so will see if there is a resolution. My daughter really likes it, except that now every time we try to play it ends up being 30 minutes of me trying to get it working and by then she has moved on.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EARLY START CO., LTD.
- 80.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Early Start Co. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- All stories and games $3.49
- All Features $26.49
- All stories and games $26.49
- All stories and games $21.99
- All stories and games $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.