MonlamIT center proudly present the “Monlam Grand Tibetan Dictionary” version 1.0.This dictionary is the result of the hard-work done by our team in Monlam IT center and all the 21 editor groups around the world. This dictionary is one of its kind both in terms of its quality and volume. This dictionary has more than one lakh seven thousand words while any dictionary in the history of Tibetan literature has not covered so much while maintaining the high quality of the content .
The app itself has the following features in it.
1) The coloring of the important words while having a distinct color for the example.
2) The app also has the favorite or bookmark button and also has the recent or history features.
3) The user can also delete entire recent and favorite list or can delete one by one.
4) The app also has the history Timeline which different option for the filtering while searching in the timeline.
5)The app also provide the user the facility of the comment or contact the app developer so that we can improve the app and the dictionary.
Lastly we hope that this dictionary will benefit the students, scholars and the general public at large thus helping to preserve ones own literature and culture.
1. fast search and add search options.
2. Change display desing and multiple colours.
3. add custom Chinese & English lookup options.
4. Choose English/Chine description Tibetan Index.
1. Bug fixes, correct spellings, correct definations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app, but a keyboard compatibility issue
I've suddenly encountered a glitch on this app that won't let me switch to my Tibetan keyboard while I have Gboard (Google keyboard) installed on my phone. I was able to before, but now the option to change keyboards is gone and the globe key to switch languages at the bottom left hand corner of the keyboard has disappeared altogether when I open this app. Might be a compatibility issue caused by both Monlam and Gboard apps, but hoping this issue can be solved via an update as both Monlam Dict and Gboard are important and extremely useful to me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.