Monshare is an expense tracker for couples and groups that syncs your spending directly from your favourite bank accounts. It is ideal for managing your household budget, organizing bills, planning a wedding or splitting bills with your flatmate.
No need to add expenses, simply connect your bank accounts with just a couple of taps. Share your costs quickly and securely without any manual entries or a joint account in place.
Monshare is for you if:
- You want to manage your personal finance alongside your family budget.
- You spend enough money together that splitting bills one by one is not an option.
- You want to have visibility into your couples finances without any restrictions on bank accounts and cards you can use.
- You regularly split expenses based on the agreed ratio, say 50:50 or 60:40, but have occasional shared spending that falls outside of this agreement.
- You don’t want to maintain a spreadsheet with every penny you spend from your home budget.
If you need a budget, expense tracker, a joint bank account and you still have to to talk about money, give Monshare a try!
1. Create Pots for household, wedding, renovation, hobbies, travel, regular get-togethers or anything that is important for your couples finances.
2. Invite your partner to your pots
3. Sync your bank accounts
4. Swipe transactions which have anything to do with your couples budget
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely convenient spend tracker
Using Monshare every day to share expenses on the card across my family. Very user friendly and saving a ton of my time!
BUGGY & NOT USABLE
The app seems wonderful at first glance. Overall good design & UX. HOWEVER, it simply doesn’t function. Constant errors with no real support available (took them 3 days to reply to my ticket just to confirm that they received it! Huh?). Expenses logged, attempting to get reimbursed, and can’t even login. The system sends you into an endless loop of passcodes, Face ID, and email login without actually logging you in. Good luck accessing your logged expenses or getting reimbursed if you didn’t keep the receipts. Fun!
Note to the developers: better not to release when your system is so buggy! I would have totally used this app if it could handle basic functions or at the very least have available support to debug serious issues like access to the account.
Nice app for household finances
I like that you can split your finances for each member of your household, so you can keep track of who’s spending what. Great download!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We’re so happy you’re enjoying our app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MONSHARE LTD
- 57.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Monshare LTD