Monster Battles: TCG is a free-to-play collectible card game. Collect and Evolve your Monsters and become the Ultimate Monster Trainer!
COLLECT & EVOLVE:
- Collect and Evolve monsters from 9 different elements (water, fire, earth, plant, wind, mystic, dragon, electric and mech!) each of them with unique abilities, names and voices!
- Travel around this magic world and battle against other champion Trainers to unlock magical Badges and win special rewards!
- Play Online against other Trainers around the world, compare your scores and rankings with your friends!
- Monster Battles: The Card Game offers a never ending single player campaign which will put your Monster Training to test, combine your elements and battle through countless missions! And remember: Power is the Key of the Monster!
TOURNAMENTS & RAIDS
- Join a Gym and play against powerful Monsters with your friends to get exclusive Rewards.
* Español (España)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
Like us on Facebook!
- The difficulty of several levels have been adjusted.
- Several improvements on the servers for pvp matches.
- Several adjustments to increase the game's performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game ... and it’s ruined
This is a very nice game. This new way to play a card game has me hooked. Very strategic. But I don’t like the complete this duel in said amount of turns thing. You should make a separate challenge mode for that kind of thing. Also giving the opponent 3 moves while you only have 2 at times is really unfair for this type of game play. 1 move makes all the difference.
And the game is ruined by greed. There are price tags everywhere. What’s worse is you know kids are going to steal their parents credit cards to buy everything. I’d rather have the game have a flat price and let the in game currency rule the in game.
It’s a good game and good idea. You just ruined it is all.
Could be better
I really do enjoy this game, but the farther you get into the levels the less it becomes a game of strategy and more of a game of chance. And it becomes practically impossible at some points considering they have 3 moves and your on a limit on how many turns you can make. Some of the levels don’t really even incorporate strategy. It just becomes a thing where they only summon monsters that kill yours on the spot. At that point your to busy trying to regather your monsters that you don’t have time to beat them in the amount of turns given
Great strategic gameplay
You don't need top tier cards to be competitive in this game. Strategy and the luck of the draw decide the winner. Only holdback is that the game art isn't the greatest.
- FrozenShard S.L.
- 175.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Frozenshard S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Hand Reshuffle $0.99
- Heal $0.99
- Action Refill $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.