Leave a trail of destruction -- and loot! -- while smashing everything you see in this exciting endless platformer!
• "I found myself actually quite engrossed by Monster Crew... Fans of the genre should check this out." -- 148Apps
• "...sensational graphics ... especially impressive on the iPad" -- AppZapp
• "...the graphics weren’t the only surprise – the gameplay is a lot of fun too." -- PadGadget
• Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy in many countries!
Battle an onslaught of fierce enemies, dangerous hazards, and even giant bosses in the quest to recover your lost Monster Crew cards. Don't worry, it's going to help that you've been zapped into your favorite member of the Monster Crew, Frankenstein!
You're not all brawn and no brains, however. Use your wits to pick the perfect bonus cards along the way. Do you want to take some easy cash for your next big upgrade ... or convert some pesky spiders into delicious cupcakes? Should you use the Luck Talisman for better loot drops... or slip into the Flameproof Undies for when things start getting hot? Strategy matters. The game plays differently with each choice you make!
You started the day as Frankie, a boy who lost his prized card collection at a yard sale. But you'll finish it as the fully-upgraded Mecha Frank, laying waste to everything in your path. While you're at it, you might as well bring back Mr. Piggles, your trusty piggy bank. Or just smash him for some extra cash -- we won't judge!
• 17 Mysteries -- Explore the Evil Doctor's castle as you solve thrilling mysteries and unravel the story in this fifteen hour campaign.
• Exciting Combat -- Monster Crew is a simple, one-touch game with great platformer combat. Begin by stomping spiders and skeletons and you’ll be taking on screen-sized bosses in no time!
• 25 Bonus Cards and 36 upgrades -- Unlock powerful bonus cards as you progress through the story. And remember all that loot you've been collecting? Visit the bonus store to spend it on new cards and upgrades.
• Deep Strategy -- Monster Crew has an RPG at its core, with a wide-ranging skill tree that offers a nearly unlimited set of play options. Choose a different set of bonus cards for an entirely new game.
• Replayability -- No two games are exactly alike, so there's always a new surprise around the corner.
Bug fixes. iOS 11 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs upgrades but good job
I think this game needs upgrades because it's just gets boring and I am sick and tired of the same thing☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
Please fix compatibility! Not able to load!
This game has it all: Simple and fun endless run and jump/enemy stomping/platforming gameplay similar to jet pack joyride but superior in every way, a character enhancing card mechanic, fun story cut scenes with witty well written dialogue, and best of all: A monster theme! I couldn't help but feel a rush of nostalgic childhood glee as I saw the main character turn into Frankenstein's monster in the opening story and exclaim to himself: "Awesome!" Plus, evil Frankenstein robots?? Excellent!!
What a great game! I purchased the Frank Fan club, and liked on Facebook! 5 stars all the way!! Please add more story levels and cards, I'm hooked! Now, please fix/update compatibility with newest iOS! Every time I try to load game, it crashes and force closes!
This reminds me of Temple Run but this is SO much better! It has Frankenstein, my favorite monster along with Genies and Werewolf's which is awesome. Plus it has all these enemies which I love and it brings back memories when I was little and my cousins and I played tag but we were monsters and they were the enemies and I had to escape which was so much fun. Also you just have to tap unlike Temple Run where you have to swipe up and to the side and to the bottom which I don't really like because I swipe and I fall even though I swiped. But I love this :) five stars for sure
- BonusXP, Inc.
- 129.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 BonusXP, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.