Bringing the family-friendly entertainment of live Monster Jam® events straight to your tablet or mobile phone all year round, Monster Jam is an authentic and dynamic mobile gaming experience! Monster Jam® will not only allow you to relive your favourite Monster Jam® moments but to create your own memorable monster truck stunts using all the biggest names in Monster Jam®, including Grave Digger®, El Toro Loco®, Maximum Destruction® and Monster Mutt®! Smash through barriers in actual Monster Jam® events and races, or freestyle through unique environments and hill climbs!
- 24 fan-favourite licensed Monster Jam® Trucks recreated in breathtaking detail!
- Classic Monster Jam® Arenas to compete in, including Anaheim, Georgia and Houston.
- Unleash your Truck upon unique and astonishing HD environments such as downtown Tampa, Detroit and Jacksonville.
- Unique and distinctive game modes including racing, jump stunts, towing competitions and freestyle!
- Experience new content every month when updates bring more trucks, new environments and extra game modes!
- Convincingly accurate 3D physics simulation!
- All environments for all the best game modes are available now!
- We listened to your feedback: All-new Freestyle gameplay!
- Back from the limited edition for good: Spin the Monster Jam Wheel to win prizes!
- Resolved save game related issues.
- Improved overall physics
- Many minor bugs are resolved now, including daily reward and deliveries.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the game, But there are some improvements the game could use like new steering controls more stadiums. There 's no point of gears your face book login Doesn't give gears your daily reward doesn't either. I think this game should be more like MTD, it's the top rated game for monster trucks. The game always shuts down on me I have to turn my device and turn t back on just so it can work. This game could be a lot better if the company would listen to the people.
From a guy who grew up with monster jam...
I was first introduced to monster jam by my dad when I was brought to the Indianapolis event in 2005, and I loved it. 2 years later I see a commercial for a monster jam game for the ps2. I got and absolutely loved it. The races were unique, graphics were great for the time and list of trucks were awesome. I bought the next two, urban assault and path of destruction and they were just as good. But then something happened, and do you know what that is. They stopped using Activision, which to my belief was the worse thing could have done. Monster Truck Destruction, the game next to this, is ten times better than this. It's not the same as the old but it fits the mobile demographic. It's free, and I adore that there is a dlc for the retro trucks! Please don't waste your time on this and get that game, you will like it, I promise! Happy gaming!
It's crashing because of the device you are using, people!!!!!
Ok so people are "oh it crashes too much!" It's their wifi or device if you have a good iPad or iPhone (I suggest iPad😁) it won't crash. It has only crashed once or twice on my iPad Air 2 (which is one of the best types of iPad.)if you want to buy this and you have an old iPad mini or iPhone 4 or something, I wouldn't suggest it because it will crash. Other than that, hey, it's free try it it's good.
- GameMill Entertainment LLC
- 505.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Gears $1.99
- 30 Gears $11.99
- 10000 Gold $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.