Lead your Monster Legends into arena battles in this fighting game. Breed, feed, and train Legendary and Epic monsters – even the brand new Mythics! Build your fighting force and face the ultimate challenge: real-time battles against other Monster Masters.
Collect monsters, choose different sets of skills, and boost your strategy in action-packed battles. Start by building a world for your monsters to live, fill it with habitats, and breed new species!
If you’re a true Monster Master, you’ll love fighting in Team Wars, where you’ll be able to join other players in the game and win magnificent rewards.
COLLECTION & BREEDING GAME – UNIQUE MONSTERS AWAIT
- Collect over 700 monsters: New monsters are added to the game every week.
- Breed monsters of different elements and rarities to create cool new species.
- Obtain incredible monsters of all types in the game’s limited-time events.
- Get ready to master the strongest rarity ever discovered, the new Mythic monsters.
RPG PROGRESSION & STRATEGY
- Level up your monsters for the battles ahead and rank them up in the Monster Lab to break their limits.
- Boost your monsters’ powers with Runes and equip them with valuable Relics to gain advantages in battle.
- Set your monster teams combining attackers, tanks, and control monsters.
MULTIPLAYER REAL-TIME GAMES!
- In Live Duels, you don’t need to own monsters to create your dream team and duel against another Monster Master.
- Fight PvP battles in the Multiplayer Mode each season for trophies, rewards, and a chance to reach the Top Leagues.
- Join a team, build a strategy in the Team Chat, fight in Team Wars, and obtain exclusive monsters from the Team Shop.
- Challenge your teammates and friends in Friendly Live Battles, a real-time battle mode.
BUILD A MONSTER PARADISE!
- Build a Monster Paradise with everything you need: A Breeding Mountain, Habitats, Temples, and more!
- Unlock special buildings in the islands, like the Library, the Ultra Breeding Tree, the Temples of the Guardians, and the Monster Lab.
Are you skillful enough to fight for your chance to become the #1 Monster Master in the world?
Join your friends and connect with a Monster Community of over 60 million players:
Monster Legends is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-game items with real money. If you wish to disable this, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
Introducing the Cosmic Era and lots of new content in the game! Look out for:
- A new generation of Mythic monsters has arrived: Collect the monsters of the Cosmic Generation and use Stardust to make them stronger!
- The new Cap Breakout allows you to level up your Cosmic monsters over the limit of their rank!
- Discover the new Infinite Gauntlet: Fight and go as far as you can to obtain Stardust and other juicy rewards.
- Embark on the new Multiplayer Mode with a brand new reward system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely amazing game
When I first started playing a few months ago, I didn’t think I’d be grinding this game so much. Well after about a week I played the hell out of the game, and since then I’ve been on almost daily (unless something came up), and I thought about what I wanted to make my goal. I decided I will be a free to play player as long as possible, and I managed to be one, you don’t have to pay for anything really, the game isn’t pay to win. Paying for stuff may advance you faster but if you just put time into the game you can work your way up. I had a successful team on the game, then I left it for another team and passed the lead roll of it on to one of the members that helped the team out the most, and who was also one of the most active ones. Premium isn’t required either, I however did buy it once, but that was a gift card given to me mainly for the reason of trying it out to see if I’d like to continue using it, which honestly I didn’t see a point of it once I got my gold farms up. Anyways good game highly recommend to anyone into grinding games. Obviously there’s timers and everything but you can just speed stuff up by watching ads and gems, which you can easily get for free by the dungeons. Best of luck to anyone reading this, go get them monsters!
I have been playing Social Point games for as long as I can remember, back from 4-5 years ago. Monster Legends is an amazing and incredible game! The monsters are cool and weird and super creative! I have a team, “Scrats!” The team wars are fun and competitive. However I do wish that there were more inexpensive options of buying a monster, preferably a legendary. I think it’d be nice if we could breed more legendaries instead of like 10 out of 300 or so legendary monsters. And the option of changing my name would be nice as my name LPS WolfLover is a bit odd and I’d appreciate if we could exercise that option. But seriously, this is app is addicting and super fun. One more thing: levels. I’m at level 23 right now and it’s getting really boring to play because I don’t have anything to do that’s new as all the fun things and new things are at level 25 or something. The difference between level 23 and level 25 is numerically small but exp?? EXP? It takes forever! I’m removing obstacles and obstacles upon obstacles! And I can’t do the Adventure Map until level 25 because that’s when I can upgrade the temples so that my monsters can have higher levels. I mean, I can craft monsters! That’s pretty cool. But expensive to get the cells. I’m just trying to give constructive criticism so sorry if this comes off rude or something! But please! Make more inexpensive options! My parents want to save up to go to Italy not for an app that requires 100 dollars for 1700 gems!
Used to be fun
This game used to be so much fun me and my family and friends all have our own team and from the wars that we faced we stopped caring about it then they added real time battles not one of us is able to stun freeze stamina drain physically unable to do much fun for the aspect to breed new legends collect food and get new moves and items but if you want to test out your new moves and figure out how other people one shot you with the lowest monsters in the game you can’t we have completely given up on trying to help the developers considering they don’t care it’s all about transactions I haven’t paid once got tons of the rarest legends but it’s not good enough compared to other players who pay hundreds of dollars to make other players give up on this game it’s fun when you don’t do the online at first it wasn’t a big priority for online and once you win the battles the rewards really aren’t worth it 3k good for battling 150 monsters 2k gold 1 gem and 2 rare cells for a monster you get in the beginning of the game again it’s not a terrible game but clearly a lot more work needs to be done to even the rewards you can get from your hard work and the likely ness to of your attacks I had 3 legends total blinded and get each one of my guys one shot from a level 100 no strength or speed equipped on their legends I was versing clearly something is wrong you can contact support but you will receive help a week later when you don’t remember why you asked them for help.
- 199.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 socialpoint
- In-App Purchases
- Couple of Gems $1.99
- Some Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.