A unique blend of real-time strategy, tower defense and side-scrolling shooting Monster Mania TD – First Strikes comes to the App Store.
The beautiful princess is kidnapped by the evil monsters. The brave dwarves build a sturdy wagon as a moving fortress as well as machine gun, shunner, missile and other powerful weaponries to rescue the princess. You, as a commander-in-charge, will unite the crew, destroy the evil monsters and rescue the princess. Are you ready for the challenge?
• Innovative game play – side-scrolling shooter combining with real-time tower defense strategy. It offers a mana-based spellcasting system, auto aiming with manual shooting.
• 4 different game stories with 80 levels for hours and hours of exciting game plays
• 7 different towers and each has own unique upgrades to customize your strategy
• Collect coins to upgrade your weapons and tanks to carry on tough missions
• Collect three types of in-game props to assist your strategies
• Over 30 different enemies ranging from Monsters, Goblins, Ballooners, Archers, Demons, Evil Birds, and Trolls await for your challenges
• Intense boss fight
• Stunning carton art with smooth animation to appeal all gamers
• iOS universal app with retina display and game center supports
• More levels coming soon
* Fixed a crash game on iOS 9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game until it crashes
Played about 5 levels, it's well put together. Good gameplay and power ups. However, now every time I try to launch the game it crashes. Please fix!!! This game was sweet.
At first I liked this game especially with the power ups but it takes forever to level up so I had to keep replaying the same levels. A gamer shouldn’t have to wait 530 minutes for 1 stamina lightning bolt! Waiting 35 minutes or a few minutes is reasonable but not 530 minutes because that’s really absurd & not worth it. If you close the game it makes the timer for gaining more stamina start over. Why is the stamina only set for only 10 bolts at a time & then stops gaining any more. The advertisements are extremely annoying. Please fix these problems!!
Very fun and unique td game
It is a unique genre combining action and tower defense. The graphics is very nice. The game play is simple yet not boring. The level progress is decent. Require lots of grinding to earn enough coins to upgrade weapons. Daily login bonus helps. A game that is worth to play.
- Toccata Technologies Inc
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Wuxi Lonestar Technologies, LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Double Coins $4.99
- Remove the ads $1.99
- Rookie Package $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.