Monster Math helps your child practice and learn over 67 math skills within basic geometry, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, factors, multiples, prime numbers, fractions and decimals. It is suited for Grades K – 5, with standard skill presets aligned with Common Core standards. These are also fully customisable to suit your kids’ aptitude and you can move to advanced or basic skills with a simple toggle.
Detailed reports round up the educational features and allow you to get an in-depth view of how the kids is progressing in math!
Monster Math has:
4 Different Worlds
23 game characters
Superior gameplay features and more interactivity for the kids
Custom-made artwork and soundtrack
While kids explore new worlds with new characters with bated breath, they don’t even realize they are getting better and faster at math!
Monster Math is a hugely better approach to practicing mental math and doing math drills. It is designed to quiz multiple skills at once and guide students towards improving their skills; unlike flash cards or simple quiz based apps, which only ask one question at a time.
Kids love Monster Math!
Monster Math Features:
Tons of Adventure
• Become Maxx and rescue your best friend Juno from the clutches of evil monsters! Your child can follow an engaging storyline as Maxx runs through multiple worlds and levels.
Learn and Practice Math
• Monster Math is better than homework, and it’s the perfect math trainer for your child. Monster Math has adaptive gameplay that adjusts to your child's current progress.
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math. See where they need help. You can even get a skill-specific analysis, as well as weekly email updates.
Unlock More with Monster Math!
• Monster Math is your child’s personal homework and math trainer. It takes your child through 20 levels in 4 different worlds, encountering strange and funny monsters. And they defeat these monsters using basic math and problem solving skills that they use in class every day!
See the skills your child could be learning with Monster Math -
• Identify shapes on various attributes
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 20
• Subtraction up to 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Times Tables of 1 to 12
• Divide by numbers 1 to 12
• Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Primes, Factors and Multiples
• Visual representations (1/b, a/b)
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Basic fraction addition
• Decimal equivalents to given fractions and vice-versa
Common Core Standards:
K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
Let your kids practice all of their basic math skills and problem solving while they have fun. Download Monster Math now!
- Monster Math can be purchased standalone, or as part of a makkajai subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual. Genius - $29.99/yr
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $29.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars best game ever!😁
At home in Pittsburgh I’m away from my family in California 😭but now I started to play the game and I’m happy 😁 I was also crying 😭and when I started playing I was jumping up and down so happy 😁 trust me if you were ever going to buy a game on AppStore you should choose this one because it’s not just a game that only boys can play a boy 👦 and a girl 👧 can play not only is it fun but it well always cheer your child up just like it cheered me up!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! You made our day!
Monster Math Team
I won you lost you lose their Laugh laughHa ha are you loss I want boo-hoo yeah you should be doing yourself boo boo boo boo boo boo crying crying crying it’s OK you little baby you’re just a baby there’s a really true story but are you lost and I would boo-hoo you I want I want I want I want I want you lost I want you lost.
Kids love it!
My 6 yr old son begs to play! His skills improve a ton and he feels rewarded for achieving levels in the game, etc. a well designed app and one all parents can feel happy about. Beyond worth the money!
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 159.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $7.99
- Unlock Magic World $3.99
- Unlock Fire World $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.