Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next instalment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you liked the 16-bit classics on old consoles, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
● Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
● Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
● Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
● Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
● Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
Playable in many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Russian and Spanish.
• Fixed for macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly the game I was looking for!
I've had a long-time craving to play an old school style turn-based RPG so gave this a whirl. I grew up on Nintendo's Dragon Warrior and early Final Fantasy games. Monster RPG 2 is an absolutely perfect replica! The only thing I'd change is to already have Monster RPG 3 ready and waiting for me to start in on the next installment!!
Great quality but REALLY HARD
I like the effort put into this game and think that is is a job very well done. However, I am not a fan of level grinding, so this game was frustrating. Make it easier and it'll be great!
Not Bad. Not Great Either
I can tell a lot of time went into this so all due respect and kudos to the creator for making this but it's mostly just a total grindfest. It starts out hard even when you first start grinding before the first Health Point. Could use some fixing here and there but otherwise so far it's been a quite fun game when I actually get to see it and am not grinding for an hour.
- 30.3 MB
OS X 10.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Nooskewl
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.