Chaos spreads over the earth. Savage monsters run wild. A once peaceful village collapses under the turmoil. All hope is lost… But wait…a brave young monster tamer survives. Those he cannot tame, he must destroy. He is a monster's worst enemy, and the world's only hope... Let the adventure begin!
Control the tamer through mystical zones and face off with many monsters in battle adventures.During battle, monsters you don’t slaughter can be captured to become the tamer’s personal attack force. Capture as many types of monsters as possible for a complete collection!
Tame,breed,raise,or exterminate monsters. You decide. Don't miss this realtime battle strategy game
• Almost 50 previously unseen monsters to capture or kill. You decide!
• Bring captured monsters back to the ranch for taming and training. Then bring them back into battle with the Tamer!
• Collect flesh and bones of slain monsters to feed your captured monsters.
• Each unique monster has different different skills. Select up to 3 monsters to accompany you into battle.
• Many unique battle zones guarantee you a new adventure each time.
• Each set of battle zones is protected by its own giant monster boss.
• Richly detailed scrolling environments for immersive battle and game play.
• Supports Bluetooth and Game Center connections methods for creating powerful monster breeds and friendship badges.
• Spectacular graphics bring your retina display to life!
Game Video: http://goo.gl/OiPQ3
-Add the Death Sand map and the new monster.
Ratings and Reviews
Developers, please read
Lets start by saying the game is amazing. I love the monster elements though i wish that the evolution was based on leveling up and maybe add armor for monsters or something like that. Also i wish the developers where more involved in the game cause i mean there hasnt been an update in 3 years and thats saying a lot since theres a lot if ways to improve the game starting with a story or othe game modes and monsters. Also a cooler more up to date base that gas many other facilities. Please developers just do something. Dont let this game die off.
Great potential, needs a few things
This game is very good but its a real let down that you loose a monster permanently if they die. After going through the trouble of upgrading it to just loose it the first mistake is frustrating specially since you cant restart or load a save, please change that and you get 5 stars. Otherwise great game!
Game is great.. Love everything about it. The reason I am rating it low is because I purchased some in game money, and as soon as I did that I was no longer able to use any if the characters.. The game would crash right as it was loading any of the characters. I waited and tried for a few days straight and it continued to crash at that very same spot. Couldn't find a single way to contact tech support besides twitter which I do not have. I also noticed the same crashing effect when evolving certain monsters, so the game is still glitchy. If your gonna get this game I recommend not buying the in-game gold because you will be screwed. Besides that, it's an awesome game. Too bad I decided to purchase extra stuff to have a better experience.
- Hsieh Jason
- 93.7 MB
Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sky Carpenter
- In-App Purchases
- Monster Gold $15000 $1.99
- Monster Gold $6000 $0.99
- Monster Gold $40000 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.