Monsters vs Robots is a fun app that contains an interactive book with over 20 interactive pages and 3 super fun games. The story tells the conflict of Nino, a small boy who uses his imagination to overcome the problem of sleeping in the dark.
Using interactivity and a simple narrative, the book develops a taste for reading in children. The games were created and thought to stimulate visual perception, logic, motor skills, memory and the child's attention.
• Interactive book with more than 20 interactive pages. Together with the strength of the interaction, a beautiful and educational story, which shows that everything is possible with the imagination and with love.
• A puzzle unlike anything you've ever seen to challenge your motor skills and visual perception.
• You will exercise your memory with a super fun memory game.
• How about looking for Monsters and robots in a game in the best style where's Waldo.
• In english, portuguese and spanish.
• Buying Monsters vs Robots in each major update we will have new games and you pay nothing more. Invest in us to continue bringing news and free improvements.
Hello my name is Leonardo Amora and I ask for a moment of your attention.
I have been working for over 12 years creating digital and printed content for children. I created this application full of bright colors, wonderful music, and great images that will captivate your little one and invite him to develop a taste for reading.
I created a safe environment for your child to play, without advertisements or any other link that takes him out of the app without a special barrier (parental gate). The app was created for children between 6 and 12 years old, but dads, which child would not like to have a guide like you for this adventure?
• A new game! Memory like Simon Game.
• Graphic adjusts
• Minor Fix
Hey! Let's fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing and polished storybook
Kids will love this little story, which they can all relate to: fear of the dark!
It's packed with cute monsters and robot characters that show a lot of effort put into them, I find them quite memorable.
It plays like a book, and all the scenes have interactive (sometimes secret) elements that result in some funny events that add up to the experience. There's always something to search for in each page.
I can picture kids will want to replay the story over and over again.
Love the music too!
Highly recommended if you have a kid.
- Leonardo Amora
- 239.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Leonardo Amora Leite
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.