A wonderful way for students to learn division by distributing objects (virtual beads) and develop a visual and kinesthetic understanding of division. Division Board app is a virtual rendition of the Montessori Division Board that demonstrates sharing of the dividend beads, across the divisor skittles to discover the quotient - the “share of one”.
Educational Tool for the iPad running IOS 9.6 or later
visit us at www.MontessoriTech.net to learn more about our apps and join in our conversations on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/MontessoriTech/122269517808644
Review, practice, and expand your child's division skills the Montessori way.
Students will be able to:
- work on randomly generated division math facts, select a specific division table to work on, or create custom problems.
- use the "show me" function to see how the app works.
- learn and practice division math facts visually and kinesthetically.
- use the material as flash cards, only using the beads when they need to.
- understand visually what a remainder is.
- change the divisor (skittles) to see other ways of dividing a number using a new divisor.
- have fun with math!!!
MontessoriTech is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 5-9
Categories: Math, Division
Updated UI for setting screens and updated to support new devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.