"I love that I can create my own kind of matchups"
A fun new matching game to learn about letters, shapes and numbers.
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Matchups is an exciting interactive matching game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and identify important concepts such as letters, shapes, and numbers.
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first letters around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 4.
If your little one loves learning and playing games, then the Little Matchups will become one of their most treasured apps.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
• Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
• Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
• Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
• Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
• Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game for beginning skills
This game is simple enough to teach young ones the basics of letters, shapes, and numbers, and helps develop eye hand coordination. It's a great one to play if you are somewhere that requires the child to sit quietly(just turn off the sound). Great for children with disabilities too!
My son has been using this for some time. He is nineteen months old and plays it daily. I can see how it is helping him develop. Keep producing apps like this one.
This would be a great game, except for a couple of glitches. We have noticed that the M is called an L and hand clearly sounds like "pand". I fixed this by going into settings and recording my own voice saying hand and I took a picture of a L that I drew to replace the incorrect M image on the L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.