Designed by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math: Multiplication presents an in-depth, step-by-step approach to multiplication with fundamental Montessori materials: the multiplication board, the stamp game and the bead frame with an added fun monster lab for motivation!
"With four different activities, a toolbox of resources, and three multiplication games, this may be one of the strongest multiplication apps available. Its unique approach to multiplication makes it ideal for parents and teachers who have children who struggle with multiplication and may need to look at it in a new way." Best Apps for Kids
It also presents multiplication and multiples tables, and is part of a suite of apps dedicated to making children understand and love mathematics.
- 4 activities to learn the concepts: the multiplication board, the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- A tool box with 4 activities : large number composition, multiplications tables and multiples tables.
- A playbox with 3 games to practice and play : missing digit, whiz quiz and bubble games
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels.
- Color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- A number range from 0 to 999,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options, designed for teachers.
- A secured and detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 15 languages
Recommended ages: From 6 to 10
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Your favourite app is back with its original look!
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure it’s a great teaching tool
Tools jump immediately to pretty complex problems. Wish there was audio explanations.
Developer Response ,
Hello, it looks as though you didn’t tap on the big multiplication sign in the middle of the screen. That’s the entrance to the multiplication teaching. Please write to email@example.com for more assistance.
It has what would look like a lot of great features if it worked properly.
My kid is beginner at multiplication, and despite my lowering the settings as much as possible it keeps giving us problems that require multiplying 3, and sometimes 5 digit numbers! No beginner can learn by requiring them to multiply numbers in the thousands.
The menu structure is also very hard to follow.
Very disappointed; I wanted this to work for us.
Don't waste your money
Terrible app doesn't do anything it says it will. waste of money!
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 52 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Edoki Academy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.