Looking for an app for your child to whizz through PreK and Kindergarten? Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colors, shapes, nursery rhymes, coloring and even coding! It is the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colors but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's children and animals. Children have to recognize the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/coloring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in Augmented Reality or 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Spanish and French
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring has sprung!
- Notice how the school is flooded with tulips, help old MacDonald harvest them and gift them to your favorite teacher. Watch out for our annual egg-hunt, it will appear inside the preschool corridor and garden at the beginning of April.
- New game alert! Go to the Code and Logic tab to discover a fun new game for early years. This game, based on years of research, is great to develop reasoning skills and eye-hand coordination.
- As kids learn and play in the app, they earn coins. In this version, we’ve completely re-designed the preschool’s shop to keep your children engaged and motivated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Montessori education method was first conceptualized at the start of the 20th century by an Italian pediatrician of the same name. The idea behind it is to offer children an education based on a sensory and kinetic way of learning. Montessori Preschool is based on this ideology and provides a wide variety of activities, which seek to guide children between the ages of 3 – 7 as they embark upon their first steps in the world of education.
This is not a free app as advertised. You can’t do a single thing without subscribing. The subscription cost is absurdly high when you consider how many apps offer at least SOME of this type of content for free. The preview they offer isn’t enough to entice me into doing a free trial, especially when it seems “free trials” for apps are meant to dupe people into paying the subscription. I didn’t see ANY promise of continued content being produced, so why would someone do a monthly or yearly subscription? That’s like a textbook book, with a finite amount of content, coming with a monthly subscription rate. Umm, no thanks. I might pay a flat rate for it if the preview made it look worth it, but it definitely doesn’t seem worth subscribing. My daughter is 2.5 years old and she’d be done with all the matching, sorting, color, shapes and a couple other things in the preview after about an hour. If there’s more to explore for her developmental range, I didn’t see it in the preview.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback. Our product offers 10 free games + a 7 day trial, we're thought it was enough for users to make up their mind but we will definitely look to improve our offer. Also, concerning the content, we promise at least 6 updates with new content per year and browsing the catalog should show how much content the app has. If your daughter is 2.5 years old, she could be using it for a long time as the app teaches phonics and basic math including first additions. Last but not least, the subscription includes 7 languages which increases the learning content. If you would like to discuss more, you can contact us on email@example.com, we're here to answer all of your questions.
My son started using Montessori Preschool when he was 2. He is 3.5 now and I am continually amazed by how much he has absorbed from using the app on a regular basis. I love that it gives him freedom to explore concepts independently, just like in an actual Montessori classroom.
I also love that there are plenty of opportunities for the two of us to play together. He loves pretending to teach me about different concepts. We reinforce concepts when we teach others, so it is a joy to see him doing that at such a young age.
If I could suggest *anything*, it would be the addition of Spanish and French. Or at least on of them :) Also, more simplified games around learning the actual music scale. If developers happen to read this, the music learning portion in the ‘Endless Learning Academy’ app could provide some cool inspiration. We have a subscription to that app as well, but mainly use it for their ear training game.
Thank you, Edoki Academy for a beautiful app! You are an integral part of my son’s early education! 😊
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback, we strive to offer quality educational content so your message goes straight to our hearts! We also wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that you can change the language of the app to French, Spanish or Chinese (open the settings and go into the Settings tab) at no extra cost.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 589.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Edoki Academy
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.