Looking for an app for your child to whizz through PreK and Kindergarten? Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colors, shapes, nursery rhymes, coloring and even coding! It is the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colors but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's children and animals. Children have to recognize the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/coloring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in Augmented Reality or 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Spanish and French
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: email@example.com
This spring update is full of interactive activities to learn words in any of the app's languages:
- The farm word game now has 3 complete levels to strengthen vocabulary and listening/comprehension skills.
- The latest nursery rhyme teaches the days of the week, in the right order ;-)
- Laura, the talking avatar will help your child compose a unique piece of music.
- Kids will discover more options in the train game.
Ratings and Reviews
The Montessori education method was conceptualized at the start of the 20th century by an Italian pediatrician of the same name. The idea behind it is to offer children an education based on a sensory and kinetic way of learning. Montessori Preschool is based on this ideology and provides a variety of activities, which seek to guide children ages 3–7 as they embark on their first steps in the world of education.
Loving this ap
Wonderful supplemental learning tool for children. My children are 4-9 and they both enjoy this virtual classroom. The mini class rooms all contain many games and work studies that are fun and comprehensive. The practical life games are a great touch, allowing children to help the school and interact with virtual students is great. Only 4 stars because we do have intermittent crashes. Also the eggs hunt is one of the kids favorite things; we would like to see it more than a few times. With eggs showing up in new places. Thanks for the great content. Highly recommend
Trial to subscription is misleading
I downloaded this for my 3 year old to do at home. He usually attends a bilingual Montessori school. I figured I’ll let the trial period transfer to the monthly subscription if he liked it. Much to my disgust, I discovered that the trial automatically transfers to a $65/year annual subscription instead of the monthly subscription. I wasn’t even given an option to choose monthly or annual. Totally unethical! Who does that? Now that I’ve already been charged I know they won’t want to refund me at all even though I cancelled it. They count on people not noticing this so they can charge you the full amount.
I wouldn’t mind the $65 charge so much if I thought the app was worth it, but it’s not. It’s not very intuitive on what are the actual activities vs what’s random stuff in the classroom that just makes sounds. Also, why is there not cursive hand writing lessons in this app? That’s part of the core Montessori learning experience. My friend recommended Kahn Academy Kids to me as a 100% free alternative (no trial). It loads faster, has better content, and has a more intuitive layout. I would rather pay $65/year for that than for this Montessori Preschool app.
If I was refunded the annual fee less a 1 month subscription fee I would consider changing my review to 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you don’t like our app. The choice between monthly and yearly is made when you start the free trial, everything is explained. We’d be happy to discuss this with you as well as show you where the cursive is in the app. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Valerie.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 658.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Edoki Academy
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Yearly subscription 4 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.