Help your child to master the times table.
This Montessori method makes to use the left and the right side of the brain for a more efficient learning.
The child can test his level of acquisition with an unlimited amount of exercises of multiplications and divisions exercises. He/she can at any time make use of the help circle to resolve the mathematical exercise.
The concept of the Montessori circle is as follows:
- the child chooses a number between 1 and 10.
- starting from this number as displayed, he/she counts the number of white circles corresponding to the chosen number and draws a line to it.
- he/she carries on in this sequence until he/she returns to the chosen number.
Please update to iOS 8.1 if you experience problems when launching the app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dario Bersiga
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © Dario Beriga 2015-01-16
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.