The fastest match-3 game in the world!
You’ve got 60 seconds to match 3 gems twice in a row, activate totems and blast diamonds with power-ups!
Help little hamster to solve ancient puzzles, find all Mexican totems and rescue his girlfriend!
Connect the game to Facebook and invite your friends to play. Together you can earn gems even faster and brag about your high scores in the friendly competition.
The Montezuma Blitz fun list:
• So simple, even kids enjoy the game.
• So addictive, you’ll forget about everything but the game!
• Explosive visual effects that make blasting gems a pleasure.
• Different bonuses to help you complete the hard levels.
• Weekly events with special levels and prizes.
• Connect to Facebook and sync your progress between your devices.
• Invite your friends to compete in weekly tournaments. The more friends you have in the game, the bigger the rewards you can win.
• Share your gift code with your Facebook friends to earn free gems.
We invite you to join our Facebook page where you will find tournaments, never ending gift codes, and great customer service and support!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 9 support
Ratings and Reviews
Really liked this game though I hadn't played for a while. Thought I'd play a few but am finding the whole game seriously unresponsive and slow. Haven't had problems with other games including bejewelled, another match3 game, and I'm running latest OS on iPad3. Not sure if it's the latest update, their server or what but it's frustrating. :(
Usual play, expensive bonuses
While this has the play I know and love from the Montezuma games, being awarded bonuses just to have to pay real cash to use them feels like a cheat. You can't advance too far without the bonuses so if you don't pay, you're stuck.
I prefer the original games where you earned stars to buy the totems and bonuses ONCE and that was it.
No way am I shelling out cash just to make the game easier.
Makers got way too money-hungry
Love the game, but it’s just ridiculous how greedy the makers got with this one. You have to watch commercials to play every single game, or wait 10mins before playing a game (which lasts 60sec), or pay cash for every bonus without which you cannot advance in the game.
I would be fine with playing free trial and then purchasing full version, like in most games. This one here is just not enjoyable.
The developer, Alawar Entertainment, Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alawar Entertainment, Inc
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Shpaga Games SA
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Time tap bonuses $1.99
- Restore energy $0.99
- 20 seconds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.