The MPR App is your all-in-one drug information resource accessible anytime, anywhere. The 30th Anniversary Edition of the MPR App provides the concise point-of-care prescribing information trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals and features time-saving tools that allow you to quickly make better prescribing decisions.
• Prescribing information for over 4,300 Rx and OTC products, organized by therapeutic area and disease/condition
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news for FREE
• 150+ clinical charts for quick product comparisons as well as treatment algorithms and guidelines
• 100+ medical calculators that simplify complex formulas, scores, and classifications
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used info and tools
• No Internet connection needed to access prescribing information and tools!
You can now access content from from the following publications via auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Cardiology Advisor
- Clinical Pain Advisor
- Dermatology Advisor
- Endocrinology Advisor
- Infectious Disease Advisor
- Neurology Advisor
- Oncology Nurse Advisor
- Psychiatry Advisor
- Pulmonology Advisor
- Rheumatology Advisor
- Renal and Urology News
Try a 30-day free trial to access all content with our Comprehensive Subscription ($19.99/year once free trial ends).
Purchase access individually. Your first subscription costs $9.99/year and each subsequent subscription only $4.99/year.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the amount (listed above) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service - https://www.empr.com/termsandconditions/
Fixed links in onboarding
Ratings and Reviews
Best Pharmacology App Thus Far
I am a Pharmacy Technician currently studying to take the PTCE, so I’m doing a lot of studying, making a lot of Quizlet flash cards. I’ve searched high and low for a good Pharmacy app that gives the accurate indication as well as the proper class name. So many of the apps (and even my textbook) will, for example, say a cholesterol medication’s class is antihyperlipidemic or it will say which isn’t necessarily wrong, but I’m looking for the class HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitor (or Statin) and this is the only app I’ve found that gives that class. I love how it’s the very first thing listed in italics and the generic name follows.
I have a few suggestions on how to make the app even better. The first is: I would love it if there were images of what the pills look like! Second: proper capitalization. The brand name should be capitalized (which it is) but the generic name should not be. Also, the first letter of each part of the class name should be capitalized. It should not read Leukotriene receptor antagonist, but Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist. It’s a small, nit-picky thing, but it kind of bothered me a bit. Other than those two things, it’s a great app and I would definitely recommend it.
This app is wonderful!!! Saves time, pull it out and look up the drug, instead of going through the different screens to get to clinical info.
Pharmacy bonus: favor on most oral suspension s
I am an FNP and find the app useful. I do my documentation on iPad Pro connected to iPad Pro keyboard. It would be nice to have the app work in landscape mode in order to use split screen function. Currently I have to turn the iPad to use MPR app then re-orient iPad and re-sign in to EMR afterward. I could use MPR on iPhone except I use the I phone as my telemedicine conduit.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Haymarket Media Inc
- 147.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009, Haymarket Media, www.empr.com
- In-App Purchases
- Comprehensive Journal Content $19.99
- Psychiatry Advisor Content $9.99
- Cardiology Advisor Content $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.