With the new official Montreal Canadiens mobile application, Habs fans won’t miss any of the action.
With its fresh look and ergonomics, the application will allow you to be even closer to your favorite team with daily news coverage from canadiens.com, exclusive HabsTV videos, along with access to contests and promotions from the unified news feed featured on the home screen.
With your Club 1909 account, you can collect points by participating in challenges, including the question of the day, and eventually claim the prize of your dreams.
You can also manage your tickets for Canadiens games at the Bell Centre from the application: buy and transfer tickets and access your mobile tickets.
Download the application for access to:
- A unified news feed containing news from canadiens.com, HabsTV videos, exclusive promotions and contests
- A mobile ticketing system allowing to buy and manage your tickets for games at the Bell Centre
- Your Club 1909 account and Ticketmaster
- The latest news, reports and more
- A “Games” section to collect Club 1909 points
- “Game Day” content – articles and pre-game videos, game recaps, statistics and real-time information before, during and after the game
- The real-time score and a game summary, along with the standings and player statistics
- Enhanced alerts
- Direct access to exclusive HabsTV videos and articles on canadiens.com
- Information on your tickets and special events
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a bad App !
Wow just when you thought it was not possible to get any worse with The Hockey Club abusing you - they come out with a terrible app. It’s two separate applications (Ticketmaster and 1909) combined into one. With the exception they have not really figured out the handoff between the two so trying to download tickets that were sent to you is a dismal process.
As well you are forced to download this terrible app if you want tickets even if you already have Ticketmaster account.
It’s sub-par to say the least and the best one fan say is “it’s terrible”.
Developer Response ,
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can help you with the problems you have with our app.
Thank you for the feedback.
crashes everytime I tap on pregame. but it’s ok
Developer Response ,
Hello! Could you communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you with some help? Thank you
How can the greatest and most storied franchise in ice hockey history have one of the worst mobile apps? Score/game updates don't always work or come way after the fact. Scores and standings take forever to update. Box score does not provide major statistics such as shots on goal, blocked shots or hits. Unlike other teams' apps there are no links or options for live audio or video. Just an extremely poorly made, clunky, incomplete & unworthy app overall.
- Club de hockey Canadien, Inc.
- 246.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Canadiens de Montréal
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.