With the official Montreal Canadiens mobile application, Habs fans won’t miss any of the action.
With its fresh look and ergonomics, the application will allow you to be even closer to your favorite team with daily news coverage from canadiens.com, exclusive HabsTV videos, along with access to contests and promotions from the unified news feed featured on the home screen.
With your Club 1909 account, you can collect points by participating in challenges, including the question of the day, and eventually claim the prize of your dreams.
You can also manage your tickets for Canadiens games at the Bell Centre from the application: buy and transfer tickets and access your mobile tickets.
Download the application for access to:
- A unified news feed containing news from canadiens.com, HabsTV videos, exclusive promotions and contests
- A mobile ticketing system allowing to buy and manage your tickets for games at the Bell Centre
- Your Club 1909 account and Ticketmaster
- The latest news, reports and more
- A “Games” section to collect Club 1909 points
- “Game Day” content – articles and pre-game videos, game recaps, statistics and real-time information before, during and after the game
- The real-time score and a game summary, along with the standings and player statistics
- Enhanced alerts
- Direct access to exclusive HabsTV videos and articles on canadiens.com
- Information on your tickets and special events
• Performance enhancements to the Bell Centre section
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps crashing. Fix please.
Any time I switch from features to the schedule or the other way around it crashes.
Such a bad App !
Wow just when you thought it was not possible to get any worse with The Hockey Club abusing you - they come out with a terrible app. It’s two separate applications (Ticketmaster and 1909) combined into one. With the exception they have not really figured out the handoff between the two so trying to download tickets that were sent to you is a dismal process.
As well you are forced to download this terrible app if you want tickets even if you already have Ticketmaster account.
It’s sub-par to say the least and the best one fan say is “it’s terrible”.
Developer Response ,
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can help you with the problems you have with our app.
Thank you for the feedback.
It’s a great app
Listen I love this app but can someone please fix Toffoli’s ear on the roster? The clip cut off his ear and it bothers me that nobody has noticed 😂
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Club de hockey Canadien, Inc.
- 303.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Canadiens de Montréal
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.