Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* City Orientation Walk I (10 sights)
* City Orientation Walk II (12 sights)
* Religious Sights (9 sights)
* Famous Architecture (9 sights)
* Museums and Galleries (6 sights)
* Shopping in Montreal (6 sights)
* Ville-Marie Nightlife (7 sights)
* Old Montreal (10 sights)
* The Titanic Tour (8 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping Part 1 (6 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping Part 2 (7 sights)
* Le Plateau-Mont-Royal Night (7 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* Mile End, Canada’s "Hipster Capital"
* Antiques Hunting on Notre Dame Street
* Downtown Shopping Walk
* Quartier Latin and Gay Village Walk
* Plateau-Mont-Royal Walk
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- Fixed a bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor Design and Too Many Ads
There’s a pop-up Ad each time the app opens. There’s no way to securely backup your custom created walks across devices. After creating walks, it’s deleted if an update occurs. I would not recommend this app to a friend or colleague.
Montreal Walking Tours and Map
Just tried to use this app today and eagerly started on the Old Montreal walk only to have the tour "disappear". Only way to retrieve the tour was to uninstall and reinstall app, only to have it "disappear" again. Left me high and dry. Totally useless! Would give it zero stars if I could.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 121.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.