Please note you cannot access digital tickets for Capital One Arena with this app. If you’re attempting to access tickets please visit https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/verizon/EN/account/login or download the NHL, Washington Wizards, or Washington Mystics apps.
Monumental Sports Network provides members with unmatched access to the teams and players they love to root for, including hundreds of live games, original shows, exclusive member-only events, complimentary ticket opportunities and merchandise discounts. Watch Monumental Sports Network online, or stream directly to your phone, tablet or OTT device.
Members get access to:
• Live Games including WNBA Washington Mystics, G League Capital City Go-Go, NWSL Washington Spirit, and elite high school sports
• On-demand Capitals and Wizards games aired on NBC Sports Washington for up to 48 hours starting the day after the game or until the respective team’s next game begins
• Live high school sports featuring top athletes from around the country, including the National Hoopfest Boys High School Showcase, the JWHL Girls Hockey Tournament, and Paul VI High School girls and boys basketball
• Hundreds of hours of original shows featuring behind the scenes access to the Capitals, Wizards, Valor, Mystics, Brigade, and other pro and grassroots teams
• Exclusive events and complimentary ticket opportunities
• Discounts on team merchandise & swag
In-app payments are accepted with several auto-renewal options:
• $6.99 per month - Monthly Video-Only Membership. Includes 7 day free trial. Events and merchandise discounts not included.
• $9.99 per month – Monthly VIP Membership. Includes 7 day free trial. Events and merchandise discounts included.
• $49.99 per year - Annual VIP Membership. Events and merchandise discounts included.
Your Monumental Sports Network membership may start with a free trial, which will last for the period specified at the time you sign up. Free trial eligibility is determined by us at our sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration in our sole discretion. At the end of the free trial period, you will automatically be enrolled in a paid membership. This means that your Payment Method will be charged automatically, at the effective membership price, term, and duration of the membership program you choose when you sign up for your trial. You will continue to be automatically charged until you cancel. To view your membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and visit your “Account” page. Cancel before midnight Eastern Time on the calendar day before your trial expires to avoid being automatically enrolled in a paid membership and charged the applicable membership fees. To cancel, go to your Account page on mobile and following the instructions for cancellation. Please see the respective cancellation procedures on our FAQs page.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service - https://www.monumentalsportsnetwork.com/tos
Ticker updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best and frequently the only way to see local high school football.
Update 9/1/18.... I take back everything I said! I tried to sign onto this app and they said I do not have an account. I signed up for an account and they said I already do have an account. they can’t have it both ways, but they can’t seem to figure out whether I do or don’t have an account! Try to find something else.
A year later this app is still trash
Last year they had a Wizards preseason game on this app and it was glitchy and I couldn’t even watch the game. Now they have done it again and the app is still glitching out. The worst part is you have to sign up for a subscription or free trial to attempt to watch the game. I immediately canceled my subscription last year because the app wasn’t even working. I get that they are trying to get new subscribers with this promotion but they need to invest in fixing this app before putting games exclusively on it.
Why should going to a basketball game be so difficult??
The first thing you notice is that this app attempts to automatically feed you unwanted video content. I only downloaded this app in an attempt to be able to gain entry to a wizards game. Why should going to a basketball game be so difficult? That you cannot print your ticket, you have to download an app, the app is confusing, not to mention you have to have it transferred from Ticketmaster and synced to this app to work? Way too painful of customer problem-resolution here guys.
- LINCOLN HOLDINGS (CAYMAN) LTD.
- 116.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Monumental Sports Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Video Pass Subscription Plan $6.99
- Monthly Membership Plan $9.99
- Annual Membership Plan $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.