moo-Q allows you to monitor your mood and brainpower. It records your positive and negative affect, and also your memory ability and processing speed. After completing the app 5 times, you can unlock a personalized chart of your mood and brainpower — your moo-Q!
This is a research app funded by the British Academy and supported by the Hungry Mind Lab at Goldsmiths, University of London.
For more information, please visit www.hungrymindlab.com or follow us on Twitter @hungrymindlab.
How does it work?
1. Download the app and open it.
2. Register and indicate the times during the day that you would like to receive moo-Q alerts.
3. Respond to the alerts as soon as possible after they come up!
4. Once you have completed the app 5 times, your moo-Q will be unlocked — check your personalized chart!
1. Learn from your moo-Q when your brain works best and use this info to your advantage!
2. Train your brain, especially memory and processing speed!
3. Help us in our research: what's the relationship between mood and brainpower?
Fixed a problem where a questionnaire screen could advance twice if the Next button was pressed at the same time as the screen time limit expired.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had to use this app for a project that I found on scistarter. The app is ok I think it could use easier questions and then you work your way up to it but I guess that's how you get real results. Idk but I thought the app was ok.
There's a bug!
Taking the test, sometimes pressing the "next" button doesn't respond immediately and leads in skipping the next page disabling the user seeing the new figures. Also when the app pushes the view controller for the third section of the test, the keyboard layout (language) is switched automatically and The user has to switch it back to English manually.
In terms of content, it would be more encouraging if there was more variety of the tasks, although it may not help you get to where you want.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.