Automate your budget with Mooch. Effortlessly set aside money for bills, savings, shopping, and travel on payday. Stop worrying about your budget and gain peace of mind
Meet Mooch! It's time to relax about finances with automatic budgeting on payday.
Link your bank account to Mooch and automate your budget on payday. Our app seamlessly sets aside money for bills, savings goals, shopping, and travel so you can stop worrying about expenses. With Mooch handling your budget, you'll have less financial stress and more peace of mind.
Here are 10 reasons why Mooch is the ultimate wallet for your financial journey:
1) Envelope Budgeting Made Easy: Simplify your finances with automated envelopes in Mooch. We handle the transfers, making budgeting hassle-free.
2) Secure Money Storage: Protect your funds from impulsive shopping sprees with the Mooch Wallet. Our fee-free wallet app offers a secure way to store your money, with deposit accounts FDIC insured up to $250,000 offered through our partner banks.
3) Monthly Cash Rewards: Earn cash rewards every month for successfully filling your envelopes inside your Mooch Wallet. We make budgeting and managing your finances more rewarding by incentivizing you to stick to your financial goals.
4) Automatic Bill Payment: Never miss a payment again! Mooch, the reliable Wallet, sends full envelopes back to your bank before bills are due, ensuring timely payments.
5) No Hidden Fees: Enjoy a Wallet app free of fees, including hidden ones. Transfer money between envelopes anytime to stay in control of your finances.
6) Comprehensive Budget Management: Mooch simplifies personal finance, money management, and budgeting. Switch from weekly, daily, or monthly budget tracking with ease using our versatile wallet app.
7) Completely Free: Get started with our free wallet without spending a dime. Begin your journey towards living financially free right away.
8) Cashback Rewards: Earn cash back when you successfully budget with envelopes using Mooch, your favorite free wallet app. Achieve your financial goals more easily with Mooch's rewarding system.
9) Flexible Envelope Transfers: Adjust your budgeting as needed by transferring money in and out of envelopes anytime using our adaptable wallet app. Maintain control over your finances with our friendly wallet app.
10) Automated Savings: Reach your financial goals effortlessly with Mooch's automatic savings feature. Save money without even thinking about it, thanks to our efficient wallet app.
+ Active Support Chat: Receive prompt assistance via text message or email. Our support team is always ready to help you maximize your money experience with Mooch, the best free wallet app.
+ Goal Tracking: Set financial goals, like saving for a vacation, saving for your dream purchase, or building an emergency fund, and track your progress with Mooch's user-friendly wallet app interface.
+ Budgeting Insights: Gain valuable insights into your spending habits and identify areas to save more money with our Mooch wallet app. Stay informed about your finances with Mooch.
+ Customizable Envelopes: Create and manage personalized envelopes to suit your individual needs with our flexible wallet. Easily allocate funds for groceries, rent, entertainment, and more.
Download Mooch – the ultimate free wallet app – today and take the first step towards financial freedom. Experience the power of envelope budgeting with cash back rewards for successful saving – all at your fingertips. Let our wallet app guide you on your journey to better financial management.
We've heard your feedback and now you can edit your payday! You can now edit the amount, and we will be shipping the ability to edit the frequency soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Huge leap in financial management
Update to previous review: I want to love this app but the bugs and failed transfers are making it very difficult to continue to recommend it to people. Why can’t it just work? Knocking one star off my review for now. I’d love to add it back if the bugs get worked out.
This app has changed my financial life. I’ve never been able to budget and I also tend to spend more when there is any amount of excess money sitting in my bank account. Mooch has given me the tools to properly budget and it keeps my spending in check. For the first time in my life, I have savings goals set up that I am working toward every month. It was brilliant of them to not charge a subscription for this service, instead flipping that on its head and paying users bonuses. It makes sense and seems very fair, seeing as they will earn a little interest on money sitting in envelopes. I have recommended this app to several friends and here I am writing a review. You can say I’m a big fan.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the kind words, we're glad Mooch is helping you out with your savings journey. The bonuses are a little extra incentive to keep going and build up your savings towards your goals. Stay tuned for more updates to come this year! :)
Great App that Continues to Improve
With each paycheck I have mooch automatically take the money out an allocate it to a certain expense or savings goal and then I know that whatever I have left in my checkings is left for me to spend. When a certain bill comes up I’m confident that mooch will have that money back in my account in time for me to make my payment. It makes it easy to budget and make sure that every dollar I own is being allocated and keeping up with savings goals. For me it works because the money is out of site and out of mind. I joined mooch almost immediately after app release and have seen it come a long way. I used to be frustrated by some of the limitations but I see that the app developers are actively listening to their users and am confident they will only make the app better with time. Some functionality I hope to see added with time is recurring expenses that are not on a standard monthly basis. (I have my dogs food autoshipped every 10 weeks and would like mooch to manage that money). I would also like to see more flexibility with savings goals by having the ability to add a lump sum of money when the folder is created and throughout its savings period. Sometimes people have cash already allocated to a savings goal that isn’t in mooch’s system yet and sometimes people get bonuses and other surprise money they would like to allocate. Nonetheless, I am optimistic these features may be added with time and I can work around this in the mean time.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the feedback and sticking it out with us since the early days! We do read and listen to every feedback and have implemented many of the suggestions. The lump sum for savings goals is something we're working on. So hope to have it out soon. More improvements to come this year :)
Amazing Savings App!!
I love this app! Being able to set budget goals for bills and future needs is very convenient. I used to use a different budgeting app, but they were lacking greatly. But as soon as Mooch was available, I signed up immediately. I like being able to access/view my envelopes no matter where I am. I also like that I can put money away and it be out of sight out of mind. Although there are a few issues, they seem to be resolved fairly quickly. I would love to be able to manipulate envelopes. Because sometimes you may want to save more aggressively towards one envelope vs another. I also wish that you could skip a payment and move it to another day whenever life throws you a curveball. Sometimes you are put in a position where you have to cancel your whole envelope, and now you have lost that interest that you have gained. But as I mentioned before, I know that mooch is constantly evolving, so I am patiently waiting for all the improvements! And highly suggest this app for your budgeting needs!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for providing such detailed feedback, this is super helpful for app improvements. We're working on more envelope flexibility as for the skip payment you can tap into an envelope -> click the pencil -> view options -> click Skip. I believe this is what you mean but if not we are working on more updates this year! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Knab Inc
- 136.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Knab Inc