Mood Board allows you to quickly capture all those great ideas in a single portable file to keep you creative. Simply drag and drop images from anywhere onto a new board to create small collections of images to use as inspiration for your next amazing project.
As always your feedback is crucial to improving Mood Board. I can't thank you enough for contributing issues at http://urbanfort.uservoice.com
* Fixed crash at launch / file open where sometimes a "semi-white" color would be perceived as a Pure White, devoid of colorspace. (thanks mingham)
* Fixed setting a custom background color. (Thanks a ton FayBali!)
* Added the ability to create various background light globes. View->Edit Background (CMD+B) and then View->Add Color (CMD+L) / Change Color (CMD+SHIFT+L)
* Added a simple grid for assistance in lining things up, creating consistent margins. View->Show Gridlines (CMD+")
* Fixed rotation of assets to no longer be constrained by their bounding box.
* Fixed borders so that they appear again.
* Added border color option.
* Borders now rotate with their appropriate content.
* Borders now represent the same type of mask you've applied to an asset.
* Borders can now be colored however you like.
* Text no longer attempts to animate into position when moving assets. (Reduces jitter, improves performance.)
* Filters and masks are no longer applied early in the edit cycle resulting in a big performance boost while moving things around.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DO NOT BUY
This app is terrible! How can i get my money back! I can’t even operate it.. there is nothing to help you use it! so annoying
Make it better
This would be more useful if the photos could be edited more easily, and cropped.
My suggestion: double click to edit, with a bounding box that can be scaled / rotated. maybe have a crop icon to the side of the box that allows the pasted / imported photo to be cropped.
Most times users are going to want to crop at an arbitrary point, so the masking solution is a bit strange. Diamond in particular, I can’t think of a situation where that’d be useful.
Also, having to right click and go into edit mode, why. Just right click and present the popover if you are going to do that.
For delete, just let users use the delete key, and allow them to undo out of it.
Could be so much better
This concep is exactly what I was looking for, a simple app to organize series of photos as inspiration for different projects. If it had a scrollbar, it would be great. Also, after adding a few pictures, you can’t resize them so they look small. If resizing and maybe the ability to caption was easy, this would be 5 star for sure.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.