MoodBook is the diary for your feelings, a special tool for tracking and analyzing your mood. A beautiful app helps to understand your emotions and lifestyle in a funny and easy way.
With MoodBook you can:
- Keep notes of your emotions and situations with funny and interesting mood labels.
- Discover the reasons of situations in your life. Why did it happen to me? What makes me happy or sad? With Moodbook you will find the answers to these questions.
- To organize emotions. This app will analyze and create a life chart. You can easily find out how this or that event affects you just having looked at your life changes. It is fun and easy, isn't it?
- To create easy and fun event rating. Select one from 5 categories and put comments with images.
- Share your emotions in Facebook and Twitter.
- Browse the mood history of your life with the help of a colorful scale.
- Visualize your mood in chart and graphics.
Using MoodBook app you can find a decision more easily avoiding many troubles. Make your life more predictable and controlled; don’t let negative situations affect you. Let only happy events enter your life!
MoodBook is a wonderful tool that was created in cooperation with psychologists to help people cope with challenging situations everyday. The special book of your emotions is like the best friend who always tells you the truth and helps to make your life better.
Ratings and Reviews
I had to give it a one star
The concept is amazing! My problem is I don’t see the directions in the app. It may be due to my ADHD yet if my OCD sees a perceived inconsistency it bugs me with a frustration that adjectives from a gentleman is impossible to describe.
Please help me with my not understanding why I only have one note posted and then the other sections when I add text to one it seems to go to the others. 🤷🏼♂️ I have a
I-phone8. Thank you in advance.
- Pozitiv OOO
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Positiv OOO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.