We all need some emotional help from time to time. You're definitely not alone!
Whether you're seeking to improve your mood or you're dealing with the symptoms of stress, depression or anxiety, Moodfit is your companion to help you achieve your goals. Install Moodfit to track and improve your mood and gain actionable insights into what brings you up and down like sleep, exercise, medications and more. Also, learn gratitude and mindfulness meditation in just a few minutes a day. They've been shown to be good for your brain!
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- To create and track a set of daily goals to improve your mood.
- To reinforce positive messages and create new habits.
- As a general mood tracker and journal.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise and any custom activities of your choosing.
- As a gratitude journal that can change your brain to see more of the positive in life.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce stress.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand how they're working.
- To share your mood and related data with loved ones or care providers to give them more insight into how you're doing.
WHAT YOU GET
- A secure, robust and detailed record of all your mood-related activities.
- Charts that show the relationship between your mood and other factors like sleep and exercise.
- CBT thought record to change negative thinking.
- Tools to help you build a gratitude or mindfulness meditation practice.
- Breathing exercises to provide immediate relief in stressful situations.
- Custom reminders to create new thinking based on positive messages.
- Articles, tips and motivation to help keep you on track.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone needs some emotional help from time to time - you're not alone!
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to improving mood and that trying different tools and tracking their results is critical to understand what works for you.
- We believe there are many parallels between working toward physical fitness and mood fitness like being consistent and tracking progress.
- We believe in you and are here to provide you the best tools possible to improve your mood.
CONNECT WITH US
Come and join the conversation all about mood.
- Website - https://www.getmoodfit.com
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/getmoodfit/
- Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/getmoodfit
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getmoodfit
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Just email us at email@example.com. We genuinely love to hear from our users!
- Play a slideshow of your reminders. A great way to soak up good messages while you're standing in line at the grocery. :)
- New breathing exercise. (4-7-8)
- Summary each month of your activities.
TIP: Moods come and go. Just because you may be in a low mood right now doesn't mean it will last forever. Give it time to pass.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t go wrong - love all the customization available!
I’ve tried almost all of the mood/CBT/depression/anxiety/mental health apps on the market and I can’t say enough good things about Moodfit. You can track as few or as many things as you’d like - from mood and sleep to mindfulness, medication, and socialization. It offers encouragement and tips to help you navigate your way out of a negative mood, and you can add as many or as few details as you want. The smallest of caveats - I wish the weekly reports had a bit more summarization, but with some things (like gratitude), I know that can be hard to do. Maybe a question at the end of the gratitude section, e.g. how grateful do you feel today, would help? Overall, though, again, you can’t go wrong with this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Charlotte... Thank you for the review! We'd love to chat more about the weekly reports and gratitude. If you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we can explore new features to address this for you. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
This app really does help
I love this app. I suffer from anxiety and depression. This app helps me stay focus on my daily goals and basic self care. It’s a simple app but that does not make it less effective. My favorite parts are the ability to add your own goals, the weekly updates, and the motivational articles. I do love that I can track my mood over time so I can see how I’m doing or if I’m about to go into a down cycle. There is so much to love about the app that I can not put it all here. If you have mental health issues I do recommend this app highly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We're genuinely grateful. It's humbling when we hear directly from users how Moodfit has helped them. Don't hesitate to contact us with feedback or suggestions. You can reach us anytime at email@example.com. Much ❤️ to you!
Holy Awesome App, Batman
Seriously the easiest app to use ever. I'm BP1 and it's so freaking helpful if I actually use it. It's free and it works.
I understand there are plenty of other options on the market for mood journals but this app's easy interface keeps me using it. I'm still learning new stuff daily with it but I love it. I've tried others, and keep a handwritten journal, & calendar app on my phone. This is little effort and works. The less effort the more likely I return. Just saying. We all lazy in some aspects. If I'm having a manic episode it walks me through prompts with simple questions.
Customer service has been great too & genuinely like their jobs and want to help.
Note: I'm not paid to write this review. I want people to try this. I love trying new things.
Developer Response ,
You just made our day! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! ❤️
- Roble Ridge Software LLC
- 66.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Roble Ridge Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.