** Best Overall Mental Health App of 2020 ** - Verywell Mind
** Selected by The American Nurses Foundation to support the mental health & resilience of nurses **
Everyone can benefit from improving and maintaining the fitness of their mental health. You're definitely not alone!
Whether you're seeking to improve your mood or you're dealing with the symptoms of stress, depression or anxiety, Moodfit is your companion to help you achieve your goals.
Install Moodfit to track and improve your mood and gain actionable insights into what brings you up and down like sleep, exercise, medications and more. Also, process your thoughts with the CBT thought record tool, reduce anxiety with the grounding tool, and learn gratitude & mindfulness meditation in just a few minutes a day.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- To create and track a set of daily goals to improve your mood.
- To reinforce positive messages and create new habits.
- As a mood tracker and journal.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise and any custom activities of your choosing.
- To process any distorted thinking that leads to a lower mood using techniques based on CBT.
- As a gratitude journal that can change your brain to see more of the positive in life.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce stress.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand how they're working.
- To share your mood and related data with loved ones or care providers to give them more insight into how you're doing.
WHAT YOU GET
- A secure, robust and detailed record of all your mood-related activities. You can use a passcode to protect your account.
- Charts that show the relationship between your mood and other factors like sleep and exercise.
- CBT thought record to change negative thinking.
- Tools to help you build a gratitude or mindfulness meditation practice.
- Breathing exercises to provide immediate relief in stressful situations.
- Grounding tool to bring attention away from anxiety-producing thoughts.
- Custom reminders to create new thinking based on positive messages.
- Articles, tips and motivation to help keep you on track.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone needs some emotional help from time to time - you're not alone!
- We believe that good mental health isn't just the lack of mental illness. We want to help you fully thrive.
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to improving mood and that trying different tools and tracking their results is critical to understand what works for you.
- We believe there are many parallels between working toward good physical fitness and good mood fitness.
CONNECT WITH US
Come and join the conversation all about mood.
- Website - https://www.getmoodfit.com
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/getmoodfit/
- Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/getmoodfit
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getmoodfit
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Email us at email@example.com. We genuinely love to hear from our users!
Our Terms of Service can be found here https://www.getmoodfit.com/terms-of-service.
Tip: Moods come and go like the weather. Be aware, but don't fight it. Know that it will pass.
- You can now control when a new days starts! Easier to finish your entries for yesterday before moving on to today.
- More gratitude images to send to tell others what you're grateful for.
- Fixed notifications bug. Now notifications and reminders are in sync.
- More notices with tips, inspiration and articles.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t go wrong - love all the customization available!
I’ve tried almost all of the mood/CBT/depression/anxiety/mental health apps on the market and I can’t say enough good things about Moodfit. You can track as few or as many things as you’d like - from mood and sleep to mindfulness, medication, and socialization. It offers encouragement and tips to help you navigate your way out of a negative mood, and you can add as many or as few details as you want. The smallest of caveats - I wish the weekly reports had a bit more summarization, but with some things (like gratitude), I know that can be hard to do. Maybe a question at the end of the gratitude section, e.g. how grateful do you feel today, would help? Overall, though, again, you can’t go wrong with this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Charlotte... Thank you for the review! We'd love to chat more about the weekly reports and gratitude. If you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we can explore new features to address this for you. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
This app really does help
I love this app. I suffer from anxiety and depression. This app helps me stay focus on my daily goals and basic self care. It’s a simple app but that does not make it less effective. My favorite parts are the ability to add your own goals, the weekly updates, and the motivational articles. I do love that I can track my mood over time so I can see how I’m doing or if I’m about to go into a down cycle. There is so much to love about the app that I can not put it all here. If you have mental health issues I do recommend this app highly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We're genuinely grateful. It's humbling when we hear directly from users how Moodfit has helped them. Don't hesitate to contact us with feedback or suggestions. You can reach us anytime at email@example.com. Much ❤️ to you!
Offers everything I was lookin for in an app like this.
I like the daily messages. They can help you think differently about your feelings and give you encouragement at the same time. Using this has helped me to track my mood and sleep patterns better. As well as helping me to remember the good things that happen each day, with an overview at the end of the week. I am still new to using this and will be exploring more of the options available. Thanks for making it easy to use!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We love it that you’re finding it helpful!
- Roble Ridge Software LLC
- 81.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Roble Ridge Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Moodfit Premium Subscription $59.99
- Moodfit Premium Subscription $9.99
- Moodfit Premium Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.