MoodLinks: Anxiety·Depression 12+
Manage your mental health
Your on-demand emotional wellness companion. Suitable for people experiencing sadness, worry, depression, anxiety and other mood struggles.
Built on research. Made with compassion.
MoodLinks incorporates aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy to boost your treatment and help you reach your goals.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s MoodLinks app.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in seconds
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
What can MoodLinks help you do?
Link with your care team:
- Easily share your progress
- Collaborate on identifying useful coping skills, celebrate in the little victories together
- Create an extra layer of support in between sessions
- Receive motivational messages and images from your team
- Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
- Other check-in’s to guide you through reflecting anxiety episodes, feelings and thoughts.
- A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Get ideas for self-care activities
- Keep track of ways that you took care of yourself throughout the day
- A great way to remind yourself of your accomplishments
- Medication tracker that can send you reminders
Coping Skills & Goals:
- Included library of science-backed goals and skills to help you make progress
- Based on the process of change, with reminders in the app to work on your goals
- Share with your treatment team in the moment when you’ve achieved a goal
Fix for custom feelings
Ratings and Reviews
Easy Daily Journaling
I enjoy the affirmations and how easy it is to customize how you want to use this app. I primarily use the quick journaling in morning and evening but occasionally use the other features and enjoy that I can pick and choose. I used to use Recovery Record but find this app is better suited for my current needs. Easy connection with my care team.
Awesome so far!
Loving this app so far...it’s useful, detail oriented, and educational! The information seems very credible and there are so many mental health tools in this app. Only complaint is the format/navigation is a bit confusing at times
So far I like this app, there are so many different places to go and things to help me out when I feel stuck In a mood or situation..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 107.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc