Moodwave makes it easy to track your daily moods, journal, build and get social support for a better, more positive mental well-being. Start tracking your Moodwave for free.
Complete daily journal entries and start tracking your moods
- Share moods and journal entries with your social support network (or keep them private)
- Unlock interesting trends and insights about your mental well-being
- Set daily reminders and never forget filling out an entry
GET SOCIAL SUPPORT
Build a network of close friends and family to share with and receive support from
- Invite people close to you to join your support network
- Follow everyone's mental well-being on a single, "phonebook-style" view
- Effortlessly update your support network on your overall well-being
Create closer, more open relationships with your support network
- Profiles keep everyone's mental well-being open and honest
- Send a notification letting your friend know you're here to help
- Send a nudge to see how they're doing
- Text or call them to have a deeper conversation
- Crashes caused by date picker
- Notification issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow - v useful for me
The simplicity and ease of use really helps me organize my moods - v straightforward and no frills app. I love the support feature that lets me reach out to my friends support circle and it goes both ways too! Recent update has made it much much better.
I’d love to see additional features added in future releases such as the ability to send encouraging virtual gifts or words along these lines!
Great app to monitor my mood
Super easy app to monitor my mood swings and feelings
Not bad, but glitchy
I like the app fundamentally, but I’ve run into two annoying glitches. Notifications aren’t sending at all, even though the app says they’re activated. Whenever I try to change the daily notification time, the app crashes and takes me out. I feel like this app has potential, but the broken notification system holds it back a lot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.