Moon Invoice is a simple, slick and handy invoicing app that lets you generate, manage and track the invoices on the go.
It is a complete invoice solution that allows managing invoices, viewing invoices, purchase orders and managing tax overheads in an easy to go way with its professional and impeccable interface.
In addition, stay safe and put your data-backup worries aside with iCloud sync support.
Invoicing & Billing:
With the help of multiple invoice templates, design the customized invoice that suits your small business. The glimpse of the Invoicing & Billing features:
• Tweak the invoices the way you want using professional invoice templates
• Generate daily, monthly & yearly invoices with the help of recurring invoices & expenses
• Support for adding unlimited companies enables you to generate invoices for the multiple businesses
• Multi-Currency support
• Manage credits against the invoices on the go using Credit Note feature
• Track the purchase orders on fingertips
• Built-in PDF invoice generator
• Option to set prefix e.g. INV1401
Add Payment from Moon Invoice enables you to accept payment for the invoices generated using online payment options
Moon Invoice lets you know when recurring invoice & expense becomes overdue, so you will never miss the payment!
- The graphs/charts from Bar View let you know about your quarterly revenue & expense and invoices to be paid, that are overdue or drafted.
- Moreover, reporting capabilities let you take the right decision at the right time for your business.
- Moon Invoice helps you import/export reports and details of customers, vendors, tasks, products/items and time logs on the go.
- In addition, the Print utility lets you take print from your device.
A few more noteworthy features include:
• Create invoices, estimates, purchase orders, credit notes, expenses, customers, vendors and payment receipts
• 22 Professional PDF templates
• Multiple Companies/Businesses support
• PDF preview within app before sending it to the client
• Option to customize PDF layouts and align based on your needs, customize PDF template by your own image and colors, customize email format
• Incorporate up to 2 different signatures with name, title and date options
• Manage payment with multiple payment options; easy to generate payment receipt in PDF format. Also, get a benefit of PayPal button support!
• Ease of creating the customer and/or vendor from the address book of your device
• Leverage from the instant search and filter options
• Streamline your projects/tasks and create invoices using inbuilt timesheet
• Get account outstanding and payment details at your fingertips
• Turn your estimates into invoices on the go
• Account statements for the customers & vendors, which can be filtered based on the date
• Support for both the service and product invoices
• Bring discount on the items/invoices
• Fully editable titles/captions of PDF and app
• Simplified tax configurations, which enables you to add taxes with different companies & items
• Define Buy & Sell Price for different items
• Get list of Top customers and expenses as well as taxes in the summary report
• Capture time logs using timer, which can be kept running even if the app is closed
• Use offline and sync later
Try our Moon Invoice app to get the best out of your business with customized invoices at the tap of your fingers
– Subscription available in 1 month and 1 year duration
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account
– Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours (Manage from Account Settings after purchase)
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Show individual tax applied on task/product in invoice PDF
• Now can add the negative payment for the invoice.
• The option of currency selection available for the expense
Fixes & Improvement:
• Minor bug fixes and lots of improvements in the platform.
• Improved performance for the express user-centric experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Promissing, just missing one essential feature
This app looks very promising. The UI and user flow is well designed. However, two important features are missing. Design templates are based on the same layout structure with various cheesy background graphics - none looks professional. You can’t really customize the templates much except changing minor things like fonts and colors. The second missing feature is recurring invoice. Billings Pro offers the recurring invoice feature which allows you to use the same invoice for mutltiple billings in set time intervals. For now, I’m sticking With Billings Pro.
With developer’s help, I could find that little “Recurring” check box, which I missed the first time, to set an invoice as recurring. Thanks for that. The multitude control options under Settings tab is a big plus. Design template customization is still very limited. As suggested by developer, under Company tab, user can select present PDF invoice templates and only can cutomize font and color. I would like to change the layout structure such as placing content blocks in different positions and controlling box borders. If customization function is enhanced hopefully in the next version release, I’ll be full fan of this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Please note that you can set up a recurring Invoice with the application while creating an Invoice. You can also choose your desired time interval. We do provide an option to make changes to the PDFs in the Companies tab of the application. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further queries or suggestions. You can also check our FAQ section from the below link:
Great Invoicing Program it’s Four Thumbs Up 👍👍👍👍
Moon invoice is one of the easier invoicing programs I have used. It lets me get in and out of it very quickly. I have found the program to be very useful to me. There are a few things that I could wish I could change on the PDF invoice, or instance one of the things I have different customers that have different due date. Some of my customers are net on receipt of the invoice, others are 10 days net and even 30 day net. If that can go into the contacts section of the program that would be fabulous and not have it in the individual companies section.
I’m kind of a jack of all trades’s, I run a video, I’m electrician, and also a wireless company. Of which go under three different companies. I find it great to put my invoices together and track them. l
The only thing I’m not a fan ofThe only thing I’m not a fan of monthly subscriptions and this goes for everything I do, I’ve always bought my programs and upgrades. I understand that the developers need to be paid someway and I’m still thinking about it. I’ve noticed that they have a yearly cost which I’m a little more in favor of.
The best part I find is that I can email them directly from the program which simplifies my world just over 100%. Overall it is a good program an easy program to use, The iOS app is the icing on the cake. To sum up in three words of someone else a top-notch program.
Upgrade? But from the website instead
So, I tried the free version of the software and it works…fine I suppose. it isn’t the sexiest user interface, but it gets the job done. I invoice for my freelance to different names/companies and so when I went to setup more than two or three companies to invoice from it asked for $20 to upgarde to that function. No problem, I figured it was worth it for the one time charge. Then I found out that in order for me to invoice clients FROM multiple companies it was another $20 fee. Then I went to the website for the company and found out that for $15 I could have purchased the entire suite without multiple charges of$20 just to unlock one extra feature. When I asked the company about it on their support page they have not responded at all. Nothing.
So, the software is, okay. But I honestly feel a bit ripped off because I have alrady spent $20 which is $5 more than the full version on their website and I didn’t even get the full version with the in-app purchse. No support means that I am even more agnry about this “in-app” purchase.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to know about the confusion regarding the purchase options. We provide two variants for full version package, one with 1 company and second with multiple companies, both the variants will allow you to create unlimited Invoices. There are also monthly subscription packages available with the same variants. Please report your issue from the “Share feedback" option within the app so we can check the details and better assist you.
- Moon Technolabs Private Limited
- 16.9 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Moon Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. @2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.