Moon Invoice is unique and 1st invoice app with iCloud sync for Mac OSX and iOS for small businesses and individual
— Best Selling Records at many app stores —
● Main Features:
- Create invoices, estimates, purchase orders, customers, vendors and payment receipts
- 22 Professional PDF templates
- Multiple Company/Business support (up to 3)
- PDF preview within app before sending to client
- Option to customize PDF layouts and alignments based on your needs
- Support up to 2 Signatures with name, title and date options
- Manage payment with multiple payment options, easy to generate payment receipt in PDF format
- Home tab with summary info, line, bar and pie charts, quarter view with quick filters
- Easy to create customer/vendor from address book
- Instant search and filter options for customers, vendors, invoices, estimates and purchase orders
- Create Invoice from basecamp time logs
- Timesheet with projects/tasks and advanced filters
- Paypal button support
- Account standing details of customer like outstanding, paid etc
- Easy to create invoice from Timesheet
- Option to convert estimate to invoice
- Multiple taxes support and easy to calculates total taxes with date filters and quarters wise
- Option to customize PDF template by your own image and colors
- Option to customize email format for invoice, estimate, PO and payment receipt
- Stock balance display for each product based on purchase orders and Invoices
- Statement generate for customer/vendor with date filters
- App work for both service and product based invoices
- Discount options on item or invoice
- Resizable Window & Full-screen support
- Option to set prefix for invoice/estimate/p.o. number e.g. INV14001
- Offline use and sync later with iCloud
- Backup/restore options
- Allow importing products & tasks from CSV file
- Manage product stock manually or automatically based on Invoices and P.O.
- Almost all currencies which supported by Mac OSX
- Fully editable all titles/captions of pdf and app
● Why this app?
- No need to signup and you can go with one time fees
- Local storage or with iCloud with multiple devices sync cross platform (iOS, Mac OSX)
- Create unlimited invoices, estimates etc, as there is not any limit from app side, as it depends on your iCloud storage
- Very user-friendly, simple and easy to use, no need any extra accounting knowledge to use
● Most welcome for any suggestion or feedback to make better and enhance app
- Added option upgrade to Moon Invoice Pro.
- Many other improvements and bugs fixes.
- Notes: We recommend to upgrade to Moon Invoice Pro with a discount price offer.
Ratings and Reviews
Excelent for my narrow use case
I love Moon Invoice for it's simplicity. I've been using it for over an year and I only emit 1 invoice a month. That's it. But it is simple to do, I can tyme my hourly rates and have templates for the rest of the stuff that are the same. It's ofline, data is backed up by the backup services I use and Time Capsule and I don't need to deal with login, email notificaitons and all the fuzzy things online services have. Dead simple and works.
Only thing I find a bit frustrating is the yes/no confirmation for almost any action on the system. It could be "Save updates" and "Discard updates" instead and would be way simpler to use. Or rather, ask to save per session instead of per action. But this is minor nusiance that don't affect my review at all.
Saved My Day
We lost our PC hard drive and tried to recover the files from Idrive and Carbonite. The program we were using was My Invoices. The only problem was could not convert the files to any known files and as such we lost all our back up. We had paper copies but trying to use the previous files as a reference was lost. The old program was a nightmare to learn and setup.
Now with Moon we have a great invoice program and setting up was a cake walk. If only we had found it much sooner. We can’t say enough good things about Moon Invoices, Estimates and Purchase order’s. Thanks so much for putting this on the app store. We Love This Program! Thanks so very much.
This app just works. I bought this app becasue my version of Quickbooks I use for invoicing was no longer compatible with the new IOS version. I looked over a lot of the app offerings, and settled on this one becasue of the simplicity. I’m glad I did. It is simple, but it has all the functionality of Quickbooks when it comes to invoicing cusotmers. All the information fields most business people need are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.