A symbol and colour based music player created especially for young kids. Do your kids find it tough to navigate through the default music app on the iPad? Rather than navigating through a text-based music library, kids can easily identify their favourite songs via a recognisable colour and symbol set by their parents, so even the youngest kids can play with these 3 themed players.
SYMBOLS & COLOURS
With over 150 symbols to choose from, you're bound to find something to represent your kid's favourite song. They will learn to recognise that symbol throughout the different players, rather than struggling through a text-based music app.
MULTIPLE FUN PLAYERS
With dinosaur, outer space and vinyl music players to choose from, your kids can choose different environments to go along with their music. More players coming soon!
FUN EFFECTS & ANIMATIONS
Kids can mix up songs with a variety of fun sound effects buttons, along with some dancing dinosaurs and orbiting planets.
• Over 150 symbols to represent your kids' favourite songs.
• 3 fun players to play your music on.
• Interact with the music via animations and sound effects.
• Parents can choose which songs appear in the app via the parents section.
ABOUT WEE TAPS
Our goal is to make fun, high quality apps with creative and educational value for kids. We want kids to be able to play safely without parents worrying about in-app purchases or third party advertising. Instead, they should be concentrating on having fun!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Bug fixes.
• If your kids enjoy playing Moon Tunes, please take the time to give us a nice review. We’re indie developers and it really helps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alain Hufkens
- 41.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Wee Taps, Alain Hufkens, Paddy Donnelly