‘Moona Puzzles’ (by Moona Group) is a mix of Flash Cards, Puzzles, and a lot of fun. It’s a great tool to help children (and even babies) learn basic words. If you have a young toddler, ‘Moona Puzzles’ is a must-have. Using the application is simple: scroll bars to complete puzzles, collect cards, form words and play with the characters of ‘Moona Puzzles’.
All children like flash cards. Cards with Heroes in the form of puzzles will help your children to learn new words and at the same time to develop logical thinking. Unlike traditional flash cards and puzzles, these ones make noise, rattle, sing, dance, roar, buzz, and sometimes champ. That's why children are laughing so loud when learning thanks to our cards. And that's why children are so quick to learn the names of all 12 (14) brave heroes, their lettering and their spelling!
We came up with a way to stimulate the child to collect words and learn their name and spelling. After the puzzle is completed correctly and the kid spells the word with the letters, he (or she) will see what interesting things happens to the characters!
You will receive 12 fun ‘Moona Puzzles’. In a simple and fun way, your child will have mastered the alphabet. And with multi-language support, our app can help teach your kid new words in 8 different languages!
Whether you're at home, on the road, or on an airplane, Moona Puzzles lets you keep a child engaged, entertained, and learning. It's also the perfect app for Daddy and Mommy to play with baby and laugh together.
- 12 cards puzzles with 12 heroes ( Knight, Chinese warrior, Pirate, Samurai, Native American, Cowboy, Spartan, Viking, Sikh warrior, Amazon, Grenadier, Masai).
- Unique animations
- Building vocabulary has never been so much fun!
- Realistic Images: Children learn from the pictures what warriors really look like.
- 12 original soundtracks, which create an atmosphere for each character.
- 4 funny dance performed by the warriors.
- Made by parents of 4 kids - who have all tested and approved it!
- Large and clear words and letters.
- Qualitative professional illustrations.
- Professional narration.
- Through the game, the child will master basic reading and word-building skills.
- Suitable for the youngest users.
No stress-inducing tests and assignments: your child simply collects "Moona Puzzles"
- Created for families with children ages 1-7 years.
- No banners, no ads, COPPA compliant
- The app has a parents protected area
We do our best to test our apps on all devices. Should you nevertheless run into difficulties, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can unfortunately not provide any support in response to comments in the App Store. Thank you!
We are Moona, a family app development studio. We create carefully designed apps for children, which are fun and encourage them to learn through playing. We very much hope that our applications will provide new themes for family communication, education and fun. An important issue for us is to create apps which can be played by children with all kinds of different abilities. We'll be grateful for any advice and comments, which will allow us to improve our applications.
All of our games are 100 percent safe to use. You can learn more about Moona at www.moonagroup.com
Join us on www.Facebook.com/moonagroup
Follow us on www.Twitter.com/moonagroup
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
- Mariya Stavinskaya
- 243.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mariya Stavinskaya
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock ALL $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.