A simple and beautiful app to show the current phase of the moon.
- See the current phase of the moon in gorgeous details.
- Swipe your finger to change the current day.
- See the next full moon, the next new moon or any date between 2011 and 2030.
- Use the almanac to browse the predictions.
- Set up reminders for full moon or new moon.
- Know exactly at what time the moon will be perfectly full.
- Fully localized in english, french, spanish, italian, german and russian.
- Works well with all locales and calendars.
minor UI improvements
the Watch app can now run without the iPhone
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Painful Periods Begone!
I am SO grateful for this app! I sought the help of an acupuncturist to help me with painful periods. After reviewing my health history she shared a number of observations, and the first was that my menstrual cycle was not aligned with the cycles of the Moon. She started me on a regimen of seed cycling, and to stay on top of that (among staying on top of, what I now call my Moonstral Cycle), I have been using the Mooncast app. Identifying the dates of the New Moon and the Full Moon is a cinch and happily today I can report that my hormones have balanced with the timing of the seeds and now my cycle is aligned with the Moon and my periods are relatively effortless! Thank you Mooncast!
Beautiful and Accurate
I love this App! I use it regularly. You get details about the major lunar phases along with high resolution images to reference the shape of all of the lunar phases. Bonus: it works on my apple watch to quickly access the current moon stage, new moon, full moon et al. You can even set a compilation to view the moon on the home screen. Highly recommend.
I love this. Just knowing the moon is out there doing things makes me wonder more.
Can't explain this. Much different than knowing the weather.
I think back to ancient ancestors. Their relationship to the moon. And ahead to . . . ?
It's more secret than the sun. I can share some of its secrets.
So glad for this app.
- Mathieu Routhier
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Mathieu Routhier 2011-2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.