The MOOYAH Rewards App allows you to earn points toward delicious rewards with every purchase.
- Earn points for all your food & drink purchases ($1 = 1 point, 50 points = $5 Reward)
- Save time by ordering on the app! Skip the line when you arrive to pick up your order in-restaurant
- Receive awesome offers & bonus points throughout the year
- Sign-up, birthday & half birthday offers
- Join with Facebook & earn 30 bonus points
- Get an additional 20 bonus points when your friends or family join using your referral code
Find a Location
- Find a MOOYAH location near you. We will help you with directions and store info.
- Order online through the app & skip the line when picking up. Not available at select locations.
The MOOYAH Rewards App is not available outside the United States. Participation may vary.
Earn rewards faster! You can now earn $5 on every $50 spent. Other app enhancements include:
- Streamlined ordering experience
- Improved experience for redeeming offers
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
First visit and I’m in love!
First time here. I was immediately greeted by Noah and Alexa. Great young people! Friendly, we talked like we’d known each other forever, I told them it was my first time here but they didn’t rush me to order, they upsold but not in a pushy way and they had a genuine smile on their face the entire time. Everyone is incredibly kind and talkative. While waiting for our food, another young lady (whose name I forgot to ask) came over to chat for a minute while I waited. This is right across the street from my apartment which is a great. Highly recommend for the customer service alone but I can only imagine the food will be just as incredible!
First of all, the food is awesome! The employees in the Centre St. Boston store were all happy and created a very welcoming atmosphere. I couldn't be happier. The app gave me some trouble when placing the order. I'm a first time user so, when I placed the order and it didn't give me any indication that the order had been placed, I placed it a second time. The manager of the store was attempting to locate my phone number when I called and was very understanding and friendly. He rectified the second charge right away and made the difficulty worth the interaction.
I would ask that completed orders being prepared have their own menu that they show up in right away. Also, it would help if there was a way for customers to provide a call back number to be contacted in the event the store has questions. If I hadn't called, it's possible the order would have been made twice.
Otherwise, awesome idea, awesome food!
Don’t waste your time
This app was poorly designed and lacks the ability to accurately service customers. When adding special instructions the dialog box floats behind the keyboard and you cannot navigate back unless you take several steps. After finally getting the notes the way I wanted them the store ignored them anyway. Additionally, the app has no artificial intelligence to estimate the time your order will be ready. This app simply gives you a fixed time interval (about 20 minutes) after you place the order. I waited over 30 minutes after the estimated time resulting in almost a one hour wait for my burger. I could have eaten at the Capital Grill and been served faster. Many stronger applications like Chick-fil-A, send you a message when your food is ready.
On a positive note the staff at my local MooYah are very nice and I feel bad they have to battle with this inferior technology.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MOOYAH Franchising, LLC
- 75 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MOOYAH Franchising, LLC