Explore the ruins of the City of Mordheim, clash with other scavenging warbands and collect Wyrdstone - valuable shards from the comet that destroyed the city.
Legendary Game’s adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic table top game: Mordheim, set in the Warhammer world. Multi player turn-based arena strategy right at your fingertips, you’ll have the freedom to play how YOU want to play. Hide in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike, get a vantage point and pick your targets off with ranged weapons, or bring the fight straight to your opponent in an up close and personal confrontation, the choice, is yours!
Beware all who enter Mordheim the Warhammer Universe is brutal and it doesn’t get more dangerous than a ruined city teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core game feature is a permanent death and permanent injury! Players must prepare for death, destruction and disability. You will need to hire replacements, dismiss warriors from your band that get too badly injured and sometimes you may need to disband a warband completely and start again.
You start with access to the Reiklanders, disciplined, magnificent archers and solid warriors fighting for the family of the old Emperor in a brutal civil war over who should sit in the throne. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to fuel your master’s war effort?
● Middenheim – Strongly built men with a well-deserved reputation for ferocity,
traditional rivals to Reikland.
● Marienburg – Well equipped and well-paid mercenaries from the richest trading city in
the Empire fighting for the newly elected Empress.
● Skaven – Skulking sinister rat men who need Wyrdstone to thrive
● Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
● Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will burn first and ask questions
● Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
● Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers for salvation
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
● Recruit, customise and train your Warband
● A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
● Multiplayer online – you will go up against other player made Warbands
● Available for both iPhones and iPads!
● Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations.
● “Graphic novel” art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award winning multi-platform, multi-player developers specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games. Web site: Legendary-games.com
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, the Mordheim: Warband Skirmish logo, GW, Games Workshop, Mordheim. Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved.
Daily Rewards are now available in Mordheim!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not pay to win, but pay to live
Would like to see rng so that I know if it’s my tactics or my luck that is to blame. Also, would be willing to pay for expansions if I knew I wasn’t forced to pay to recover favored characters that are wounded. Even a slow in game grind for fate would be acceptable.
*edit* After playing and researching- I realize that this is a loyal game to the tabletop original, which would be called “hard core” by today’s standards. Approach it knowing that ALL of your characters will one day die, but whether the Warband survives or not...that’s up to you. So the money I spent on hired swords that got killed is a loss I own. I still would have liked to know the odds of the insane flurry that took the first one though. Took Six hits in a row, with the best odds of any one of them landing laying at 57%.
The Skirmish Game I’ve Been Waiting For!
I’m a big fan of chess, Warhammer Kill Team and Skirmish, and any kind of well developed turn-by-turn based game. That said, ‘Mordheim: Warband Skirmish’ is the game for me. There’s a lot to love and a few things I’d love to see expanded on...
- Engaging turn-by-turn play
- Graphic Novel-style graphics
- Having a team of visually customizable warband, where each fighter can look how you want
- Each warband member progresses in levels and has talent trees, giving you the ability to precisely design your team’s strategy to your style
- You can gear each member with a big variety of weapons
Cons/Improvements I’d Like
- Would love to see a story mode or campaign mode introduced
- Would like more customizing features for designing your teams looks
- Would like to see more factions introduced (like Chaos, Beastmen, Dwarves, all elven factions, etc.)
This is my go-to game for those quick 10 minute sessions I can periodically have through my busy workday, so this is the game for me! Keep it up, developers! Love your work!
Great idea, poor execution
I realize this is based off of a board game, but the flaws are numerous beyond that. Graphics are great, character movement is a bit goofy though and very slow. Also, the environment (trees and houses) block the view of what’s going on. This makes gameplay severely difficult at times.
For some reason my leader is too stupid to move based on his class, while other units of the same class always move. How is he leading then? Makes no sense. Some characters won’t attack powerful opponents due to fear. Fine, but if the opponent is unconscious then why are they still in fear? Again, makes no sense.
Skill upgrades allow for extra attacks, but anything more than two attacks (and they should really have a penalty considering the advantage) in a round is unreasonable. I’ve seen three in a round, all crits, all on different characters of mine who were well geared and higher level than the attacker. Doesn’t seem reasonable.
Many skills don’t tell you what they do, weapons give less info (I guess what costs more is somehow better?). Character stats lack the detail needed to make an educated decision on what skills to add next. Some maps are so one sided they aren’t worth playing (for better and worse).
This core game is brilliant. Absolutely amazing. The end product is complete, utter garbage. It’s like a steak being served on a toilet seat. Yeah, I’ll pass.
- Legendary Games Ltd
- 879 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Games Workshop Limited 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Fate Points $2.99
- 50 Fate Points $13.99
- 100 Fate Points $25.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.