Explore the ruins of the City of Mordheim, clash with other scavenging warbands and collect Wyrdstone - valuable shards from the comet that destroyed the city.
Legendary Game’s adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic table top game: Mordheim, set in the Warhammer world. Multi player turn-based arena strategy right at your fingertips, you’ll have the freedom to play how YOU want to play. Hide in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike, get a vantage point and pick your targets off with ranged weapons, or bring the fight straight to your opponent in an up close and personal confrontation, the choice, is yours!
Beware all who enter Mordheim the Warhammer Universe is brutal and it doesn’t get more dangerous than a ruined city teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core game feature is a permanent death and permanent injury! Players must prepare for death, destruction and disability. You will need to hire replacements, dismiss warriors from your band that get too badly injured and sometimes you may need to disband a warband completely and start again.
You start with access to the Reiklanders, disciplined, magnificent archers and solid warriors fighting for the family of the old Emperor in a brutal civil war over who should sit in the throne. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to fuel your master’s war effort?
● Middenheim – Strongly built men with a well-deserved reputation for ferocity,
traditional rivals to Reikland.
● Marienburg – Well equipped and well-paid mercenaries from the richest trading city in
the Empire fighting for the newly elected Empress.
● Skaven – Skulking sinister rat men who need Wyrdstone to thrive
● Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
● Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will burn first and ask questions
● Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
● Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers for salvation
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
● Recruit, customise and train your Warband
● A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
● Multiplayer online – you will go up against other player made Warbands
● Available for both iPhones and iPads!
● Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations.
● “Graphic novel” art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award winning multi-platform, multi-player developers specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games. Web site: Legendary-games.com
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, the Mordheim: Warband Skirmish logo, GW, Games Workshop, Mordheim. Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved.
- All stash items will now be shown in the Equip screen when assigning weapons/armour/items
- Added reason why stash items can't be equipped
- Fixed the broken ladder on the University District Map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game, but a few suggestions,
First of all, I think that your hired swords can die is a bad mechanic since all of that gold and their equipment is gone, which is also the same with normal warriors. Second, could you at Legendary Games reduce the size of the app somehow? It is a fairly large app taking a gig. Third, I have a few ideas for new factions, two of which are green skins which could be a melee oriented faction with two different warriors which are orcs, the tanks of the faction, and goblins, the snipers of the faction. My second faction is Brettonia which could have two different types of warriors which could be knights who could be melee oriented and have lots of armor, and a limited amount of prayers. The second type of warrior could be peasants (men-at-arms) who have a focus on spears or pole arms which could have a long reach and can have bows,slings, and crossbows. Thank you for your time.
Not pay to win, but pay to live
Would like to see rng so that I know if it’s my tactics or my luck that is to blame. Also, would be willing to pay for expansions if I knew I wasn’t forced to pay to recover favored characters that are wounded. Even a slow in game grind for fate would be acceptable.
*edit* After playing and researching- I realize that this is a loyal game to the tabletop original, which would be called “hard core” by today’s standards. Approach it knowing that ALL of your characters will one day die, but whether the Warband survives or not...that’s up to you. So the money I spent on hired swords that got killed is a loss I own. I still would have liked to know the odds of the insane flurry that took the first one though. Took Six hits in a row, with the best odds of any one of them landing laying at 57%.
My Portable Skirmish Game!
I play Warhammer 40k, AoS, KT and skirmish. I also work a lot and have some breaks here and there throughout the day- and when I do I can quickly get my own skirmish game in on my phone!
It does take awhile to build up your warband’s strength and capabilities, but the game rounds are so fun and well designed that little by little as you go through battles, you’ll of course unlock more and it just gets more fun.
I’ve played this game a little over a year and a half now and I’ve sunk maybe $50 into it the whole time. Don’t have to pay for this one nearly as much as you do do other pay-to-play driven games. To me it was very much worth the $50.
Also just a note on the game designer, Legendary Games, they just totally saved my warband... I accidentally deleted one of my characters who I’ve had over a year and they restored him 🤘🏼 Very grateful they took the time to fix it!
Overall, great game. What warhammer player wouldn’t want to get a quick battle in during work breaks?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Legendary Games Ltd
- 921.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Games Workshop Limited 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Fate Points $2.99
- 50 Fate Points $13.99
- 100 Fate Points $25.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.