The Morgan Stanley Matrix mobile application provides our institutional clients select features from the Matrix platform. These features include Ideas and Research, Prime Brokerage, and Foreign Exchange. You can read more about each of these features below.
Ideas and Research:
The Ideas and Research mobile application is a powerful way for institutional clients to access Morgan Stanley’s proprietary content.
From this app you can:
- View the latest sales and trading trade ideas and market commentary from our desks across the globe
- Access our unparalleled research from our industry leading analysts, economists, and strategists
- Find and follow new authors, topics, and publications
- Create your own feed based on your personal preferences
- Set alerts and manage your content subscriptions
The Prime Brokerage mobile application is a platform that presents Matrix data and workflows on iOS devices. The initial rollout allows users to receive notifications alerting them to changes in wire status and approve wires on their mobile device. Upcoming functionality includes viewing securities lending information, margin data, and other account summary information.
The Foreign Exchange mobile application allows clients to enter and manage FX orders via mobile application, providing a seamless experience across desktop and mobile device platforms.
From this app you can:
- Input, amend, and cancel Fusion orders and algorithms
- Monitor market rates in real time
- View the order blotter showing executed trades
- Apply optional notifications for order fills
The app also has 2 factor authentication, including Touch ID and Face ID.
There is no charge to download the application. A valid Matrix account is required to log in. Standard
messaging and data rates from wireless provider may apply.
For more info please contact the Matrix Helpdesk
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Only for Matrix customers
I have a small investment account with Morgan Stanley which I can't access in my iPhone period. I need java to see it on mobile browser and they don't have an app for personal investors. It's ridiculous. Too bad my company switched RSUs with them from another investment company that allowed me access anytime anywhere, unlike Morgan Stanley.
Only works for institutional investors
Wish MS would make an app for the rest of us
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.