"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently." -Tony Robbins
The quality of your morning determines the rest of your day!
Make sure it is as productive and focused as possible.
This app is the best way to reduce decision fatigue, so you can get more done everyday, which will have a massive impact on your life and the people around you.
Featured on Product Hunt : "Great Product! I find the mornings are a great time to make important decisions for the day"
Key features :
● NEW Dark Mode
● NEW : "Hey Siri, start my Morning Routine"
● Create unlimited habits
● Enable Voice over in the settings and get voice instructions
● Build unlimited routines : Night Routine, School Routine, Gym interval Workout etc (premium feature)
● Daily reminders
● Select weekdays per routine - i.e. Monday to Friday or weekends
● Build, adjust and track your routines to create the best habits in your life
● Set a time for each task once and re-use every day
● Select automatic switch or manual switch to next habit (allows overtime)
● NEW : Automatic Synchronisation between your devices via iCloud, so no need to login.
● NEW : Take a deep breath and refocus! The new Beathe Section helps to focus your mind in one minute and is fully integrated with the Health App's mindfulness minutes.
>> BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
The smart timer lets you know when to change from one activity to the other, even if your phone is locked, a notification will appear on your screen.
>> BE MORE FOCUSED
The most successful people in the world follow a morning routine that helps them focus on key activities and progress in life, to get to the top!
>> TRACK HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
Check the stats for last week or last month using the stats.
You realise you skipped meditation for a month : you know exactly what change you need to make!
● You can easily prevent the screen to lock automatically (just for this app) so the timer is always visible with the current activity
● Decide whether you want the iPhone to warn you with a sound alert or a vibration, or both (look in the settings)
● No usage of 3G data : this app doesn't need an internet connection. All data is saved on your phone and takes minimal space.
We recommend having your phone on Airplane mode to avoid distractions during your routine.
>> HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER
It is scientifically proven that completing small tasks gives great satisfaction and positive thinking, that leads to better and faster completion of the more important ones. This also largely increases productivity.
>> WHAT USERS SAY :
"Great idea and design. I try to be more effective in the morning but my time managment isn't good. :)"
● "Super helpful. Love not having to think about order of my routine each day. Good work!"
● "I was one of the people who complained about the ugly design of the app. The redesign looks much better. " (Thank you!)
If you have read books like The Miracle Morning, The Slight Edge, The Compound Effect but struggled to implement the action steps, and want a tool to help you track your time and habits + create new ones, this app was made for you!
DOWNLOAD TODAY TO SEE GREAT IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR LIFE!
- Fixed a bug when the app would crash as you started a timer, making it the most useless app ever....Sorry!
- Fixed a bug when the app would not unlock the daily quote when a routine was finished (Thanks @LaLaLaAllday)
Please keep sending us reviews and comments so we can improve the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Oversight in watch support
I’ve been looking for a routine cueing app for ages and was super excited about this one, but there’s a significant oversight in the function of the watch app that makes it borderline useless for anyone wanting to use their watch to cue them through a morning routine (which feels odd, as the watch seems like a perfect way to deliver such an app). The issue: when the watch goes to sleep, which it does seconds after the user puts their wrist down, the timers stop until the watch is woken up again—meaning that ones progress stops. Essentially, holding ones wrist up for the duration of one’s routine would be the only way to have this app function as intended.
I hope the developers take a closer look at the watch app, I thought the routine setting functions were very well thought out—most apps have you set times for each activity, which quickly becomes a problem if one doesn’t wake up and roll out of bed at precisely the same time every morning. The cascading timers look like a wonderful way to provide flexibility along with structure, if only the timers would continue to run on my watch!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your precious feedback. We are aware of the watch issue and cannot find a performant way around it unfortunately so the watch app will be phased out in the next release. This means you will have to start your routine from the phone but then notifications will still be delivered on the watch as usual.
Love it, but
I really wish I could move the order around as I’m in my routine. For example, I have ‘drink water’ in my routine. It’s not detrimental that I drink the water at the exact moment that I have it set in my routine, and I wish I could just hit ‘skip’ on it and come back to it within the routine. Sometimes I meditate before I journal, sometimes after. I hate that I have to lie to the app and say I did it (while waiting for the time to run out and the next task to begin) instead of just making it go away temporarily, but understanding that it has to come back around at a later point in the routine because I haven’t yet completed it. Stop making a liar outta me! 😫😩 (yes you can ‘skip’ it, but when you do that it goes to the very end of the routine. I want to be able to select it myself or check it off myself as done at any given moment during the routine)
For the most part, this app is the best morning routine app that I have found. I love it very much and hope you will consider my suggestion 😊 At the end of my routine, I’m always left trying to remember what lies did I tell the app today and I probably never get it right because I do this every morning and I have a terrible memory. “Did I skip this one today? Or am I remembering yesterday’s skips??”
This app is so helpful and is really keeping me on task. I feel like I’m accomplishing my goals so much more easily. I have more mental space without decision fatigue or overwhelm throughout the day since everything I need and want to do has its own spot in my day now.
I do wish I not have to assign a day for special routines that aren’t regular-like a shortened routine for a special event, emergency or just needing extra sleep. Pretty much every day in my week has a slight difference and I’d love to be able to see my week at a glance with my different routines on each day. I also wish there was some more excitement when the timer goes to the next task. It’d be nice if I could click “done” or “skip” instead of the timer just moving on to the next task. It would be awesome if it played music and went to the next song for each task. I wouldn’t mind if the voice command gave some kind of encouragement along the way too..like “you’re very focused today! Keep going!” Etc.
Even without those, it’s a great app and has made a very big positive difference for me and my family! Thank you!!
- Ubicolor Ltd
- 33.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ubicolor
- In-App Purchases
- Create Multiple Routines $9.99
- Morning Routine Premium $4.99
- Morning Routine Premium $28.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.