"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently." -Tony Robbins
The quality of your morning determines the rest of your day!
Make sure it is as productive and focused as possible.
This app is the best way to reduce decision fatigue, so you can get more done everyday, which will have a massive impact on your life and the people around you.
Featured on Product Hunt : "Great Product! I find the mornings are a great time to make important decisions for the day"
Key features :
● NEW Dark Mode
● NEW : "Hey Siri, start my Morning Routine"
● Create unlimited habits
● Enable Voice over in the settings and get voice instructions
● Build unlimited routines : Night Routine, School Routine, Gym interval Workout etc (premium feature)
● Daily reminders
● Select weekdays per routine - i.e. Monday to Friday or weekends
● Build, adjust and track your routines to create the best habits in your life
● Set a time for each task once and re-use every day
● Select automatic switch or manual switch to next habit (allows overtime)
● NEW : Take a deep breath and refocus! The new Beathe Section helps to focus your mind in one minute and is fully integrated with the Health App's mindfulness minutes.
>> BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
The smart timer lets you know when to change from one activity to the other, even if your phone is locked, a notification will appear on your screen.
>> BE MORE FOCUSED
The most successful people in the world follow a morning routine that helps them focus on key activities and progress in life, to get to the top!
>> TRACK HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
Check the stats for last week or last month using the stats.
You realise you skipped meditation for a month : you know exactly what change you need to make!
● You can easily prevent the screen to lock automatically (just for this app) so the timer is always visible with the current activity
● Decide whether you want the iPhone to warn you with a sound alert or a vibration, or both (look in the settings)
● No usage of 3G data : this app doesn't need an internet connection. All data is saved on your phone and takes minimal space.
We recommend having your phone on Airplane mode to avoid distractions during your routine.
>> HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER
It is scientifically proven that completing small tasks gives great satisfaction and positive thinking, that leads to better and faster completion of the more important ones. This also largely increases productivity.
>> WHAT USERS SAY :
"Great idea and design. I try to be more effective in the morning but my time managment isn't good. :)"
● "Super helpful. Love not having to think about order of my routine each day. Good work!"
● "I was one of the people who complained about the ugly design of the app. The redesign looks much better. " (Thank you!)
If you have read books like The Miracle Morning, The Slight Edge, The Compound Effect but struggled to implement the action steps, and want a tool to help you track your time and habits + create new ones, this app was made for you!
DOWNLOAD TODAY TO SEE GREAT IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR LIFE!
You can now edit your habit names
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but
I really wish I could move the order around as I’m in my routine. For example, I have ‘drink water’ in my routine. It’s not detrimental that I drink the water at the exact moment that I have it set in my routine, and I wish I could just hit ‘skip’ on it and come back to it within the routine. Sometimes I meditate before I journal, sometimes after. I hate that I have to lie to the app and say I did it (while waiting for the time to run out and the next task to begin) instead of just making it go away temporarily, but understanding that it has to come back around at a later point in the routine because I haven’t yet completed it. Stop making a liar outta me! 😫😩 (yes you can ‘skip’ it, but when you do that it goes to the very end of the routine. I want to be able to select it myself or check it off myself as done at any given moment during the routine)
For the most part, this app is the best morning routine app that I have found. I love it very much and hope you will consider my suggestion 😊 At the end of my routine, I’m always left trying to remember what lies did I tell the app today and I probably never get it right because I do this every morning and I have a terrible memory. “Did I skip this one today? Or am I remembering yesterday’s skips??”
I love this app and I use it basically everyday to help me make sure i do everything i need before school. But I am also very busy after school and it’s nice to have everything organized without having to forget what i need to do because with a very busy schedule it’s hard to keep your times and tasks organized. I also am not doing the same things every morning. I just wish instead of only being able to have one routine without having to pay you should at least be able to have 2, maybe 3 at most without needing the in app purchase. If you think about it a lot of people use this to have their, work outs, morning routines and night routines organized. As i know you do this to make more money but it’s also nice to not have to pay just to have one extra routine or two extras. Other then not being able to have more then one routine i by far love this app and love how after you finish you get a quote which is awesome but again at least allow 2 routines without having to pay because not all people can have in app purchases or have enough money to be paying for app purchases
Great app but would prefer a bit more minimalism
Overall this app is great! I've created routines for my morning, when I first get into the office, when I get home from work, and before bed and they're really helping me stay organized and productive.
I do have a few minor quibbles and feature requests though:
* The Get Inspired tab isn't very useful after you've looked at it once but takes up 25% of the main navigation bar; a way to toggle it off would be nice. Similarly, the Daily Quote isn't something I use and the ability to disable it would be nice.
* Give more options around moving from current task to next task. Currently, if I click next task it marks current task as not done. If I have 5 minutes allocated for "Do the Dishes" and finish the task in 3 minutes, let me mark the task as done and move on to the next one. Maybe have 2 options at the bottom "Mark as done" and "Skip"?
* Pause behavior seems weird? Like it keeps moving through tasks in the background while paused? Again, if I have a 5 minutes "Dishes" task but it actually takes 8 minutes, let me pause it before the 5 minutes is up, unpause it when I actually finish the task, and have the routine pick back up without "stealing" the extra 3 minutes from the next task.
Again, great app overall but I'd like to see more features around managing and interacting with routines and tasks, less inspirational/motivational stuff, and the UI either more minimal or more customizable.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for using Morning Routine,
I'm so glad it helps you get more productive at home and at work! Check the settings option as you can remove the "automatic switch to next habit" and record more time per habit (over-run). On the other and, if you want to mark a habit as "done" go back to the routine details and swipe left on the habit you want to mark as completed, you'll find more options there. The pause button works as expected, and the timer should not still be running, is that what you are experiencing? Don't hesitate to email us directly email@example.com
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ubicolor Ltd
- 33.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ubicolor
- In-App Purchases
- Create Multiple Routines $9.99
- Morning Routine Premium $28.99
- Morning Routine Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.