Morph Performance is a sports science and technology company that provides testing services and online training solutions to endurance athletes worldwide. We aim to optimise the way athletes train and race by developing customised training plans, which our athletes can then personalise to suit their lifestyle and goals. By training smart, our athletes improve their quality of training and in turn improve their performance without adding more stress to their bodies.
By constantly measuring and monitoring quality of training, we'll be able to accurately trend progress and identify factors hindering their performance. Our team then works together to help users break through those barriers and onto greater achievements. Our high science and high tech approach ensures our athletes continue to improve with good quality training, remain injury free and have a positive experience consistently for as many years as possible.
- Firebase analytics integration, Minor bug and crash fixes, Minor UI and text changes
- Completed Planned Logs: Green Colored sessions is adjusted to 75%-125%.
- Updates Screen: Fixed crash when user's update list contains a 'payment capture fail' in the list.
- Profile Screen: Fixed layout that previously broke words to 2 lines.
- Plan Screen: Previous Race Day 'Standard Chartered' name has been replaced to "Race Day". Your race day data is accurate and safe. Race name display is coming in the next releases.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Ultrarunners
This is the only app I have found so far that creates training plans for longer than a marathon. It works well enough and I love the idea of having a coach update your plan and being able to reschedule a session if necessary. The plan also tells you what kind of run you should be doing which helps with variety and strengthening.
-Update the app so that it works in every time zone, since mine shows everything behind by one day even though the runs sync up to the correct day.
-Use less abbreviations and jargon, since it is hard to memorize all the terms without flipping back and forth to the in-app dictionary.
-Fix the issue with miles showing up as kilometers and vice versa (and maybe streamline the run summary page in general -there's room for improvement visually.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.