MORTAL KOMBAT MOBILE brings its trademark Fatalities to mobile, with stunning graphics, and over the top moves! Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors now and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth.
FIGHT IN BRUTAL 3 v 3 KOMBAT
Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts. Team up warriors with unique synergies to get an advantage over your enemies such as Team Ronin, Team Nightmare, and Team Day of the Dead!
BUILD A MASSIVE ROSTER
Collect over 130 Mortal Kombat characters including veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Cassie Cage, Ermac, and many others. Discover the newest additions to Mortal Kombat Mobile such as the bloodthirsty Vampiress Mileena, soccer champion Kombat Cup Sonya Blade, mysterious Klassic Reptile, and warrior princess Ronin Kitana.
COMPLETE DIFFICULT CHALLENGES
Prove yourself and complete a series of matches to bring new Mortal Kombat warriors to your roster! A new challenge begins every week!
MULTIPLAYER FACTION WARS
Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams. Rank up in your own Faction’s leaderboard to earn weekly prizes.
PERSONALIZE YOUR GAME
Unlock unique character customizations in Feats of Strength. Win battles to show off your mastery with limitless combinations of action packed Victory Stances, insulting Victory Taunts, and champion worthy War Banners. Unlocking Feats of Strength also boosts stats for characters!
JAW DROPPING FATALITES
Mortal Kombat Mobile brings its trademark Fatalities to mobile, with stunning graphics, and over the top moves that will punch you right in the guts.
EARN REWARDS ON EPIC QUESTS
Send characters on epic Quests to earn special rewards! Begin your journey in Outworld and make your way to NetherRealm!
* Mortal Kombat Mobile features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 1.0 GB RAM.
* 64-bit devices are required to download from the App Store.
* Mortal Kombat Mobile is an online only game.
* A minimum of 1.1 GB of free space is required on your device.
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. Contains intense violence, blood, and gore.
Update 3.0.1 includes:
- Improved Faction War Matchmaking and Updated Rewards (Support Cards now included)
- Increased Battle Points rewarded in Survivor Mode
- Launching Quest Mode bug fix
- Black Dragon Erron Black Auto Battle bug fix
Thank you for your playing Mortal Kombat mobile!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game but I have a few suggestions
Hello I love this game I have been playing sense the release so I have a few suggestions for this game “notice these are in my personal my opinion” 1st friends list because I want to play with friends that play the game and make friends, in game chat so we can communicate with our opponents, 2nd Diamond elite card pack for 800 souls if you buy one you will get 8 level up cards 4 support cards 2 rare equipment cards and 100% random diamond card 3rd clan yes we have the online factions but clans are different with clans you can invite friends or join a clan and participate in clan wars and get better rewards for winning, 4th private lobby’s and fight groups private lobby’s are going to be invite only or you can create one you can invite friends via friends list fight group is similar to a private lobby but is public if you are in a fight group you will take turns fight each other and or spectate the fights, 5th ranked matches this is similar to ranked in other games you play a ranked match rank up and get rewarded but you have tiers the tiers are trainie, fighter, master, Kawn, elder god, for the last rank rewards depend on what rank you are, 6th and final new characters I have some suggestions for some characters like more MK11 characters such as Jony cage, Kano, fire thunder god Liu Kang, Sonia blade, jax and jackie Briggs, and skarlet and other characters from other MortalKombat games like night wolf, Shang sung, smoke, noob, sindel.
Love the UPDATE!! But I wish some things were added
I’m a player who has played this game for well over a year and a half and I’ve been playing this game non-stop. I love the challenges, the graphics got even better with the update and I love it. Overall, the update is great but I would like to change some stuff. 1. I have an IPhone X and when I play the game, there are bezels and I’m not a huge fan of those. They really irritate me and I would like it if you guys can fix this issue. Maybe something happen or you guys are too busy and I don’t wanna sound too hateful but if you guys have the opportunity to fix it, I would love that 2. With the new update, there has been some issue that when I play the new challenge tower (for Baraka) It would lag out and restart the game. I don’t mind doing it but it bugs me and I hope you fix that soon as well. 3. I really liked how you change the shop but I like the old one better and if you guys won’t change it, I’ll just deal with the new one and hope I get use to it soon. Overall, the new music, new looks, I love them and I hope you keep updating this game because I love playing it and I don’t have any plans on quitting it either 😁 (I play this game so much, it kinda make my girlfriend jealous and it’s honestly funny and I just tease her with it 😂😂)
Card Packs are a bunch of bull
If you are just starting out, the game is great. Once you get to higher levels and start maxing our characters, it becomes a money pit. I have 9 out of 39 challenge characters maxed. Whenever I buy an Elite Pack, which supposedly has a 7% chance for a diamond character and a 93% chance for a challenge character, I seem to get ONLY the 9 characters I’ve already maxed (even though in theory all the challenge characters should have the same drop rate). In 20 packs I’ve gotten 0 diamonds and only 6 characters that weren’t already maxed out. Each pack costs 360 souls. That means I have essentially wasted around 5000 souls in exchange for literally nothing. That’s when I started to get suspicious that not every card was available in the pack, or that the drop rates were structured to increase once you get a character maxed out.
I contacted WB games about this, and thus began a 4 day long email thread in which they would email me back approximately once a day. The first 3 days they literally ignored my question, giving me info that didn’t have to do with what I asked. Finally, when it became clear I wasn’t going to drop the subject, they said “we don’t have that information. Ask other players on the community forums!”
In summary, the game is fun, but the transactions are BS and the developers will outright refuse to help you if you ask them a question. I’d give them 5 stars if it weren’t for those issues.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flask of Souls $19.99
- Bottle of Souls $9.99
- Vial of Souls $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.