Mortal Street Fighter is a 3D fighting game in real time, which provides a realistic experience, with amazing 3D graphics and digital sound.
Make incredible combos, and get power to activate your magic and defeat your opponent in a street fight, no truce, the limitite unique is your ability as a fighter.
We are sure that if you like street fights, this 3D fighting game will delight fans of MMA, wrestling, Kun fu, martial arts, ninjas, boxing, muay thai, karate ...., Street fighter Mortal is fighting game mixed with special skills and tricks.
This street fighting game, allows you to make online multiplayer games without being connected to wifi, challenge your friends to a multiplayer match.
If you liked the classic 3D fighting game, download this amazing free game street fights, and complete the story mode, saving humanity from these incredible fighters from all over the world.
- Amazing 3D graphics.
- Controls easy and intuitive.
- Online multiplayer mode.
- Real Physical
- Quick fight mode.
- More than 12 fighters from around the world.
- 6 different scenarios.
- Share your score via Facebook and Twitter.
Show your Ko and fighting to prove yourself the master of street fights, fight against over 12 different opponents and demonstrates quiene is the champion of Mortal Street Fighter, banging enjoys boxing, Muay thai or any of the martial arts mixed.
Enjoy this exciting free street fighting game, every day of your life, no purchases within the game, allowing you to have a complete fighting experience without spending money.
This is a FREE GAME with ads inside.
- Improve user experience.
- Minor bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Has good base
This game has a good base, but if someone spent some time on this game. It could be really good. Here is a list of things I would do to make this better.
1. Make your ads videos: It’s a pain in the neck when I finish a match and then I have a tab in my safari on an unsafe website. Nobody likes that. Makes your ads videos or don’t have ads whatsoever.
2. Add a unique special move to each character: Every character in the whole game is the exact same thing. Add a special move for each character. Here’s an example: Have Torque be able to do a midair skateboard trick. If you want help with ideas I’ll help.
3. Add finishing moves: This game would be way more exciting if you made a finishing move that your character performs when they win after winning 2 rounds. Every character would have a different finishing move. Here’s an example: Have Torque ride on the loser with a skateboard. If you want help with ideas for these I’ll help.
4. Minor bugs and problems: Some problems are that the loser doesn’t fall down, the sound setting doesn’t stay the same, and the CPU fades in and out. These are just some of problems you could fix.
In conclusion, this game has potential, but it needs work.
Don't pay attention to MerlyOdgen haters gonna hate, Freaking Love this awesome game.
Game needs so much work. Deleted
I don't even know where to start, I'm hoping this game was created by an 11 year old as then that would be redeeming of the game.
That Ogden review is correct, it's bad and blatantly trying to tip off other companies IP with the name and other similarities. At least make it of decent quality. The game is just not fun and boring. You also can't change difficulty which makes it really boring after you figure out the moves.
Also, after each round there an ad, which is fair since free, but it's basically a button that looks like part of the game, the first time I accidentally clicked it and it opened 5 tabs of ads in safari, ridiculous.
Also just a pet peeve, why would ask for us to rate the game before even playing the game. The game is free so DL if curious but if ever costs money, save it. With all the flaws, ad issues and just not being any fun I am passing and deleted it. So many other great free fighting games on App Store so look at others. WWE Immortals, injustice and Marvel fighting game plus many many others.
- Altivasoft S.L.
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Altivasoft S.L.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.