Mosaiscope™, the easiest, most flexible, customizable, innovative, and beautiful way to discover, read, and share the content you love. Download the next level custom news feed reader and RSS aggregator and subscribe to your favorite websites and blogs as easily as you subscribe to podcasts.
Mosaiscope™ is regularly updated with new features and services, is free forever with our robust Basic service, and gives access to powerful features and services with a Mosaiscope™ +Plus Subscription – Innovations like our NEW Collections feature, which is an fantastic way to collect the content you love and a great way for people to check out your curated collections of content; the Email Subscribe™ feature, which allows you to treat specific emails (think email newsletters and offers) like headlines and gets them out of your inbox and into your Mosaiscope™; or our world first Pinpoint Bookmarking™ (Patent Pending) which allows you to bookmark exactly where you left off in an article, down to the word. Mosaiscope™ is simply the best way to discover, read, and share your favorite content.
- Start by visiting the Mosaiscope™ Store to find endless free content to add to your feed. Choose from specific Sources, or go broader by selecting a Topic of interest and we’ll get you great content from there. You can also subscribe to Collections, which are sets of personally curated articles by Mosaiscope™ users.
- Not finding the exact Source you want to follow in our store? Simply copy the URL of that site, or the specific RSS feed URL, and paste it into the Mosaiscope™ Search box. We will scour their site to find their news feed so you can add it into your Mosaiscope™ feed.
- Once you have added Topics, Sources, Collections, and even emails (using our industry first Email Subscribe™) start scrolling through headlines to see what interests you.
- Flag content you are interested in reading so you can easily get to it later in the priority articles section.
- Once ready to view content, open each article in our beautiful dropdown reading window. Read the summary or move through to the full article on the authors’ site. Keep going down the rabbit hole from there and easily step back, page by page, where you came from with the back button, or go straight back to your headlines with the all-the-way-back button.
- Pinpoint Bookmarking™- use our world first and highly innovative Pinpoint Bookmarking™ (patent pending) feature to bookmark within an article, down to the word, exactly where you leave off in an article, to quickly and easily pick up exactly where you left off (part of a Mosaiscope™ Plus+ subscription).
- Daily Summary - don't have a lot of time to get through all your Topics & Sources? That's exactly why we created the "Daily Summary". It looks at all the Topics and Sources you subscribe to and pulls out the 10 best articles from the previous 24 hrs. It refreshes every morning so you always have the 10 hottest items in your world ready to read.
- Come across an article you have to share with a friend or your followers on social media? Easily choose from our ever expanding list of sharing options to spread the story. Easily share on Facebook, Twitter, through email, or grab the URL to share however you want. Or, "suggest" an article to one of the Collections you follow.
Save space and download the best news reader and aggregator to compliment your news RSS feeds today! Our app is only a fraction of the size of similar apps, like Flipboard and Feedly, and you will feel that in its snappy responsiveness.
Also, if you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please take some time to leave us a five-star rating and a review in the App Store. It makes a huge difference to us and we thank you in advance.
If you have any questions or issues, we ask that you please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the best way for us to help and to make a difference.
Thank you for using Mosaiscope!
Quick & simple bug fixes & speed improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be awesome
I like this reader because of its collection of sources. It is missing some, surprisingly, so it's hard to use it for all I want.
Problem: when searching for specific things the app has a tendency to crash.
If the app had more sources, a way to manually input a source, or a way to request new sources, it would be awesome. As it is it's hard to look past the crashing.
No integration with other RSS services.
Title says it all. Lack of Feedly integration is a none starter.
Beautiful way to get stories
This app is very clean, and it's where I discover things I want to share.
It gets content from a lot of various sources too. You can set it up to look like a magazine or more like a simple news reader.
And you can add your own URLs to the mix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.